A royal gesture (prince! Todoroki x princess! Reader)

"Just think about it a big wedding with a huge cake and all the royal families from the land visiting you on your big day!" My maid told me.

You weren't listening and trying to figure out what your beloved was hiding from you. You had fallen in love with the boy from the fire kingdom.

It was the youngest son and he was a year older then you but he was over a lot so you eventually got to know him.

"Do you not know how royal marriages work?" You murmured. She looked up at you. "It's a lot of paper work at first and then practically waiting for something to happen!"

The maid went quiet as you examined the roses in the garden. The rose bush was starting to wilt again like it does every fall which made you sad. The only good rose left was perfectly in the middle of it all. Surrounded by death yeah that's what I'm used to everyday.

"Y/n!" You heard someone call out. You looked around for the voice when Todoroki suddenly appeared from behind you. He kissed your hand and then your cheek. "Madam you don't mind if we go on a walk now do you?"

"Not at all just have her back before supper." She called out. He took my dress and led me to the back of the garden where he took off my gloves.

"It's cold isn't it dear." He whispered. Funny for you to say you can regulate your body temperature. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I just feel like we should get married soon. We can't keep the secret forever. We only have 6 more months and I'm getting scared now!" You told him. He wiped away your tears and gave you a kiss.

"How about Sunday?" He asked. Your tears stopped and you nodded trying not to kiss him even more.

Flashback

Dear god what have I gotten myself into? You asked yourself. Your boyfriend was pumping in and out and you both were trying to be quiet.

"Fuck babe I'm gonna cum!" You said to him. He smirked. Oh god he was up to something! Your head started spinning as he released into you.

God that was the best feeling in the world and you came onto him. He pulled out and wiped his dick off with a piece of cloth that you hated.

The next day something felt off about you. Todoroki could see it as well since he made you stay an extra night. Vomit kept coming up and you just couldn't control it.

You were the oldest of your 5 siblings so you knew very well that you were most likely pregnant. You started freaking out and since you and him were already engaged you both pushed it back until you felt better.

End of flashback

The day of the wedding was when you first started showing. Your mother didn't think anything of it but how could she not notice? It was a strange concept to you.

Your white flowing dress sparkled as you walked down the isle. Todoroki smiled at you placed your hands in his.

"Here's for later dear!" Your mother told you handing some condoms and other things to you. Well truth was you didn't need that. His father didn't like you that much but since he would be king of a kingdom he was happy.

"Didn't Y/n seem like she was glowing?" Fuyumi asked her brother.

"She wore makeup and she is wearing a wedding dress of course she would be!" He retorted back. She hit him in the back of the head.

"Like pregnancy wise." She whispered. His brother looked at them you two and shrugged.

"I mean what difference could it make? There married now!" He whispered. She dropped it after that since she knew he was right. She was happy that her brother was happy.