When you go into labor

For all my Columbus Ohio folks a fire station down town was closed so people are being held over. There also really confused so if you need anything you have to call since no one can go inside the stations.

Midoriya

He wanted you to stay home on maternity leave but you wanted to work in the cupcake shop that you owned. Turns out it was a bad idea since when you walked in the door your water broke.

You walked back to the car defeated and he was freaking out.

Bakugou

He wouldn't let you do anything since he didn't want you to harm the baby or anything. The baby came two weeks early so when you called Bakugou and told him what happened he just was silent.

You were trying to listen to your calming music while you just heard Bakugou yell 'fuck' every now and then.

Todoroki

Frankly he hated your emotional outburst on random he'll call you up and you're crying. Anyway he called you and you we're already at the hospital so you started crying.

He was hella confused but went over there anyway. He didn't know through your tears that you were having the baby.

Iida

It was the middle of the night when it happened and you had a hard time figuring it out if it was water or your water breaking. Turns out it was water first but your water breaking just felt like something popped.

Iida ran through a list to make sure we had what we need. Which wasn't much but you were glad.

Denki

See you almost never called him at work so when he didn't pick up you just kinda said screw it and drove yourself to the hospital. He called you back and you laughed when he said he was patrolling.

You told him what was happening and just went silent and he freaked out when you told him you drove yourself.

Shoji

The whole hero thing didn't pay off for you so you started working as a credit crime investigator. Since you are that means you get to work from home 1 day a week.

So right after shoji got of work was when it hit you. You just took some deep breaths and shoji just laughed while he was freaking out internally.

Sero

It was actually during your once a month date night when it happened. He started freaking out and paid immediately what he thought it was. You were freaking out as well but not as much as him.

He was very unprepared for this so your mom brought everything that you guys needed.

Kirishima

You both were sitting in class when it happened. You just got up and walked out. Kirishima helped you out and made sure your alright.

Everyone came to visit you afterwards so that's cool.

Dabi

When you were washing your pet raccoon you just felt something pop. You quickly grabbed your bag almost walked out.

"Wherever the hell Dabi is tell him his kid is coming." You yelled at Shigaraki. He waved bye and Dabi just returned after like 3 hours. Shigaraki played the audio recording and he ran out again.

Aizawa

You stayed with your mom since Aizawa's work was weird. You were cleaning and your brother was doing homework.

"Email your damn teacher that his kid is coming." You said. He growled at you and you slapped him in the back of the head.

Tensei

Tensei was rushing around the hospital zooming around in his wheelchair when he finally found your room. You were yelling at him and he tried to laugh it off.

"Sorry about that." You laughed as he was icing his hand.