"Still think you're straight?" Tony suddenly asked, a pair of evil eyes looking up from between Steve's legs.

"I-I...what?" Steve asked nervously.

Tony smiled at him, tracing his finger against the outline of Steve's very visible member. Making the blond blush even harder than before.

"I said." He repeated. "Do you still think  you're straight?"

Steve swallowed.

"I-I don't know.." he lied.
Stark nodded, even though he didn't believe him at all.

Without any warning Tony crawled up on top of him, connecting their lips in a heated and teasing kiss before his hand slipped inside Steve's black boxers.

"How about now?" Tony whispered against his lips, his hand taking Steve's long and gorgeous member in his hand, stroking it slowly.

Steve's breath hitched as he grabbed Tony's arm, not really sure why he did. He didn't want him to stop, and that's was for sure.

"Does this feel good?" Tony murmured against his chin as he bit down lightly, gripping the blond's erection more tightly as he stroke the foreskin up and down.
"Answer me Steve."

"I-I don't....I~ oh god." Steve bit his lip, not understanding what magic Tony did with his hands, but he was very good.

Tony hummed lightly as he saw the reaction on Steve's face and how a cute blush started to spread even more. He smirked to himself while gripping the blond's cock even harder, feeling its hardness under his fingers and how it grew to its full length.

This was gonna be fun.

The genius smiled even more when Steve let out a little gasp as he traveled his mouth down his chest and pushed down the bigger guy's underwear, exposing the hidden flesh eagerly.

Oh wow...okay

Tony's mouth started to water at the sight of Steve's little friend. All veiny and big with precum leaking from the tip and so delicious. Tony inhaled quietly before stroking over the tip with his thumb.

Steve's reaction was beautiful. His mouth fell open while he closed his eyes, trying to push his dick up into Tony's hand.

"Tell me to stop Steve." Tony whispered. "If you don't want this, then tell me to stop." He rested his lips against the tip of Steve's erection, looking up at him through his black eyelashes.

"T-Tony..." Steve moaned. Not knowing what to say. "I-I want-".
He tried to say yes. He tried to explain to him that he wanted this, that he had been wishing for this to happen for so long.

"Tell me Rogers." Stark said against the slicked head, making vibrations run through Steve's veins and made him gasp. "Tell me you want this."

"I want it Tony. Please..."

The raven-haired smirked up at him, making him look incredibly hot with Steve's dick right under his face and hand around the base. "It?" He asked.

Steve groaned frustrated. "You! Please Tony I want you!"

"Of course you do." Tony teased.
And with that he took Steve into his mouth, sucking on the crown gently but erotically.

Steve's hand found its way into the playboy's soft hair, the other clutching the sheets as Tony took more and more of him into his mouth, his tongue and teeth doing wild things to the blond.
Tony was holding Steve's hips tightly in his grip, preventing him from moving as he took the member all the way down his throat and, slowly, almost all the way back out.