¡ Summary

So...I want to clarify again.

Our main character is Eve, living Rose's life because Eve had a plastic surgery to get Rose's face!

If you don't read everything, you won't get it.

People think Eve is dead buh she's secretly living the life of Rose. (Rose was buried in Eve's place.)

One major reason she can't come clean about her identity is because, she was declared a murderer. So she is hiding under Rose's identity so she can clear her name and return to her life.

Ok, after Eve was blamed for her father's deaths, Eve (now carrying Rose's face) finds out her father's company is about to be taken by her best friend who is now married to her husband, Henry.

(Eve and Henry were married, Rose and Marc were married. So because she's now living Rose's life, she has to stay with Marc and Rose's kid, Zayne.)

Luckily, Rose was her father's aquaintance and trusted personnel when he was alive and she uses that to her advantage. Now Eve (carrying Rose's face) goes back to Buena Corp to see how things were going and she is not happy that Sophia is taking control of things and changing policies that her father set up.

Mind you, Eve was married to Henry. After Henry's father in law's passing and his wife's passing (Eve)  he was next in line to take the company. Now Sophia is married to him, that's why she had some rights.

So Eve is trying to secure her father's company without revealing her identity. There.

Then, addressing the fact our protagonist (Eve with Rose's face) calls Zayne her son, is just for show. Though he actually means something to her but remember she's playing the life of Rose so she has to say what Rose would say.

___There you go, the end of chapter 5-10 summary. I hope y'all understand. If you don't, drop a comment, I'll clear your confusion. Keep up with the summaries as they come. ❤️