Chapter LXIII: Battle of Light and Diamond

Robert, Kalinka, Aloysius, Arya, and Michael were tied to posts in front of the large Homeworld crowd.

"Any last words, guys?" Robert asked, scared.

"Not yet" Kalinka replied, "Look!"

They saw what seemed to be a yellow and blue arm alongside a large robot about the size of White Diamond's castle on top of Pink Diamond's torso. Both arms attached themselves to the sides of White Diamond's castle. The crowd in front of them fled as the new automaton sat its large feet in front of our heroes. Percival ran out of the foot and freed his family, as well as Aloysius.

"Come on, no time t' explain!" he barked as they ran into the foot of the giant robot
When our heroes made it to the head, they were surprised to find Dr. Light alongside Lapis, Bismuth and Peridot.

"Was this what you were working on when we showed up a few months ago?" Robert asked.

"Precisely, I call it Alpha!" he said. "To operate, you need to wear these" Dr. Light said, holding black motion capture suits. "However, if you make contradicting moves, for example: One moving left while the other moves right, it will not do anything, so you must move with one another in order to scrap that menace!"

"How did you know to build this thing...of this size?" Michael asked.

"Well, I paid Shadow Agate to steal some blueprints so I had something to work with. If only our parents could see this now..." Dr. Light gave a dreamy sigh.

"Wait, where's Steven?" Arya asked.

"He's in the back room with the other Gems," Lapis replied. Arya and Peridot went to see them once again.

Arya and Peridot were taken aback upon discovery that Amethyst, as well as Garnet and Pearl, now possessed robot bodies.

"A-Amethyst? What happened?" Peridot asked.

"Oh, the Doc told us we can't form in the Dark realm, so we need these robot bodies to exist there..." Amethyst said.

"How does it feel?" Arya asked.

"It feels stiff, I can't move as much as I used to. Is this how humans move?" Pearl replied. "And there's one for you as well, Peridot"

Peridot started to sweat at the sight of her robotic form.

Meanwhile, Robert, Lapis, got in their MoCap suits as Michael learned how to use the other weapons.

"Let's say we have our first real fight together?" Lapis asked.

"This is almost like fusion...I hope you're ready," Robert replied. they nodded as he put on the suit and blew a kiss, which made them both blush.

The grand battle begins.

Alpha opened with a quick right hook before the Diamond Mech could even raise a fist. The Diamond Mech's head spun as it gave a headbutt to Alpha and thrusted a fist in its midsection. Michael fell back with his hand on one of the levers, pulling it and releasing missiles from its chest.

The Diamond Mech slapped them away and gave Alpha another headbutt, making it temporarily lose balance. Alpha grabbed the Diamond Mech by the hips, taking it down with Alpha and flipping the Diamond mech over it, taking down several buildings.

Alpha walked towards the Diamond mech as it attempted to stand. Before Alpha could attack again, the Diamond mech countered by throwing Blue Diamond's ship at Alpha, making Alpha fall backwards, flat on its back, making the room inside Alpha's head gyrate so it could remain stable.

The Diamond Mech opened a mouth and pressed a foot to Alpha's chest,

"Surrender or perish, rebels! Your death will be merciful if you do," The unmistakable voice of White Diamond boomed.

Michael went to the microphone to reply.

"We would, but you're forgetting a huge detail," he said.

"I NEVER LOSE!!!" He pulled a lever, opening Alpha's mouth and launching a beam that wiped the face plate clean off of White Diamond's mech, locking it in a static state, rather than it falling over.

Kalinka launchd her children, Amethyst, and Steven to the head of the Diamond Mech using her magic.

"Don't worry, we'll catch up!" she said as they flew up.

They were a little scared. Their whole quest leading up to this...

This is it...

To Be Continued...

(A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a long time)