TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!

Start from the beginning

Sid-See...i told you he was going to talk to you....i haven't told him we are here...he left before we decided to do this location shoot....want me to casually text him to come here.

K-Ek minute....why the hell are you playing cupid...may i know???

Sid-Excuse me,that's my brother we are talking about and also...i think he likes you but lacks the clarity...i am just helping here.

Kaaya smiled and said

"Sooo....if someone lacks clarity in understanding if they like someone..we should help them"???

Sid looked at kaaya's smug face and knew for a fact that it was a rhetorical question.

K-Yes or no?

Sid-Yes.

K-Okay...then sidharth i think you like shehnaaz.

Sidharth jumped 10 feet up in the air to defend himself.

Sid*highpitch*Whaaattt????I don't...she is a good friend besides we barely started getting along.

Kaaya saw how defensive he is being and decided to show him the mirror.

K-I am sorry ,may be i am wrong but i was just confirming.

Sid*annoyed*Well don't worry...you were wrong.

K-Theek hai bhai...i was just thinking k awkward na ho jaye...if i tell someone pursuing her k she is available and then pta chale k tum bhi psnd karte they aur mujhe guilt ho..isse acha hai double sure ho jao.

Sidharth's ears perked up.

Sid-Why?someone asked you about her?

K*mentally high fiving herself*Have you seen her...i get 10 texts everyday atleast...where men keep asking me to forward the message that they wanna take sana out on a date....phewww...it gets hard sometimes.

She saw the way he clenched his hand....kaaya was more and more sure of the fact that...sidharth was into sana and may be he didn't even realize it.

Sid-Well...good for her...waise she and i both have plenty of options....wo bas ab choose karne ka mauka nahi mil raha yahi baat hai...i mean we both are so busy working.

Kaaya knew what he was doing...she was enjoying his misery.

K-Han i am sure yahi baat hogi...kyunki sana bhi bol rahi thi k she needs to date someone...you know...coz its been too long.

Sid wanted to end this stupid conversation right now.

Sid-Waise garmi hai na aaj.

K*mumbling*Planet jealousy pe toh garmi rehti hi hai.

Sid-Han?

K-Oh main keh ri thi...k humidity mein toh garmi rehti hi hai..waise bhi too many ppl.!

Sid-Yes ...you are right...chalo lets get ready for the next track.

Sid walked away from kaaya and started giving instructions to the people working and when sana entered again into the frame..sidharth decided to focus on the work first and then think about who sana wants to date.

After a long tedious effort the shoot was wrapped.

All of the crew including kaaya bid goodbye to sana and now it was just him and sidharth in the lower bedroom.

Sid-So you feel okay?

Sana-Yea..no pain at all.

Sid--Are you sure?I mean dikkat hai to director ko bol do na thoda late aaogi tum outdoor shoot pe.