Chapter 41

Victoria's POV

Victoria's POV

*the next day*

I pulled up to the school and immediately held my breath as i rolled up the windows.

Ugh, weed smells like shit.

I was about to open the door and get out but Kennedy stopped me.

"Can we talk in here for a minute?" She asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

We sat there for a bit as she contemplated what to say.

She sighed. "I- I wanna......"

I looked at her, confused. "You wanna, what?"

She shook her head whipped her head towards me."I wanna be with you." She blurted out.

My eyed widened as I looked at her.

"But I wanna take things slow... Ya know...?" She finished.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"You know never mind." She said as she turned to the door and was reaching to open it but I grabbed her face and leaned over, closing the space between us as our lips connected.

The sparks were undescribably amazing.

She cupped my face with her hands and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away a bit, or noses and foreheads touching as we caught our breaths.

"So much for taking things slow." She said.

I chuckled as I pulled back and looked down at my lap, biting my lip.

"Sorry." I said.

She lifted my chin up with her finger. "It okay, you don't have to be sorry." She said as she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting out.

I sat there, dazed.

"You coming weirdo?" She said, giggling.

I rolled my eyes as I got out the car with my belongings and we walked inside the school together but I couldn't take my mind off her soft, plump lips and I craves her attention.

I grabbed her hand and she smiled at me as she gripped my hand tightly  we swung them together as we skipped down the hall.

People looked at us weirdly but we didn't care.

Jean laughed at us as we approached them but Hudson seemed unamused .

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I looked at Jean and she shrugged.

"Uh yeah." I said as I let go off Kennedys hand and my hand felt cold but I followed Hudson down the hall towards a more private space.

"Do you like Kennedy?" He asked.

My eyes widened."Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to know." He said.

Me and him kissed a few times and I no longer like him like that and I don't want to lead him on so I should tell him now.

I sighed as I avoided eye contact with him and kept my eyes trained on my feet. "Yes." I said lowly.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "...I like Kennedy..." I said more calmly.

I looked up at him as he sighed of relief, confusion written on my face.