Chapter 15

Victoria's POV

*after school*

Me and Kennedy say bye to Hudson and Jean and get in my car.

"Can I go to your place?" She asked.

"What about your parents?" I said.

She shrugged. "They can kiss my ass."

I laughed as I turned around and headed towards my house.

We arrived and we both got out the car and headed inside. We went to my room and threw our bags and shoes to the side and jumped onto my bed.

"So I have a serious question." I said.

"Okay....?"

"Why do Harleigh and Brynn keep looking at you, or us?" I said.

She shrugged. "Ever since the encounter with me and Harleigh the day you weren't here-"

"What encounter? Was that what you were telling me about and you were like, 'nvm I was probably just hallucinating'?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well, what happened?" I asked.

"Uh nothing really happened, I was just in the bathroom washing my hands and I thought I saw something on her and I kept looking at it and she got awkward and left. Ever since then she keeps looking at us." She answered.

"Well what'd you see on her?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nothing. Anyways let's do something fun!" She exclaimed.

I smiled. "Like what?"

She bit her lip, deep in thought. "We could..... go to the beach.." She said.

"Okay." I said and we got up and looked through my swimsuits.

Kennedy took my black one piece that was kinda see through on the side and some of the back and I took a plain black two piece.

We got dressed and put a long T-shirt on over it. We then got a bag and packed some sunscreen, towels, our phones, and a couple snacks.

After that we headed to my car and got in.

"Should we see if Jean and Hudson want to meet us there?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah."

I quickly made a group chat.

Me: Kennedy and I are going to the beach, you're all welcome to join us.

Hudson: Sure.

Jean: I'll be there

I smiled as I set my phone down and started up the car and headed to the beach.

When we arrived we saw Hudson was already there, sitting in his car on his phone.

We got out the car and he looks over and smiles, getting out his car.

"Hey!" We exclaimed.

"Hey." He said.

We saw another car pull up and Jean stepped out and closed the door skipping over to us.

Hudson took off his shirt so he was just in his swim trunks and I stared as his abs for a second before looking away.

Jean took off her shorts and top to reveal her purple two pieces that matches her hair.

Me and Kennedy looked and each other before taking off our t-shirts.

We threw our stuff in our cars and when I grabbed the bag and turned back around Hudson was looking me up and down and I felt awkward so I walked over by Kennedy and hid by her side as we walked onto the beach.

I put the bag down and quickly ran to the water.

When my feet touches the water I jumped back and squealed, it was cold.

I felt myself being lifted up and I screamed, and I looked down to see a laughing Hudson.

He threw me into the water.

I saw back up to shore and saw him throw Kennedy in and he started to chase Jean but she was too slow for him and he caught up to her and he threw her in as well.

He then ran into the water and dived under.

"Your an ass." I said as he swam back up.

He chuckled. "I know."

"I have a question." I said.

"Yeah?"

"How come you stayed with us? Me and Kennedy...?" I asked.

He looked me deep in my eyes like he was staring into my soul and I really wanted to hide behind Kennedy right now.

"Because you guys are cool." He said.

I smiled. "Is this cool?" I said as I shoved him under and swam away.

When I turned to look back he came up and shook his hair before his eyes landed on me.

"Ah Kennedy! Jean! Help!" I yelled.

They laughed as they saw him chasing me.

They started chasing after him and held him back and I was able to get away.

But I better watch my back.

After a while I heard a splash behind me and when I turned around, I screamed as I saw Hudson jump onto me and we both went under.

I swam back up and so did he and he laughed at me and I slapped his back.

"Y'all cute!" Kennedy yelled, her and Jean started laughing and I blushed as I swam away from him.

We ended up staying until sunset and we ended to my house, good thing Jean and Hudson brought extra clothes, Jean could've worn my clothes like Kennedy but its whatever.

We took turns showering and I had ordered 3 pizzas.

We settled onto my couch and turned on a movie as we ate.

I was in the middle of Kennedy and Hudson.

Hudson and my arm brushed and I felt a tingle from our arm hairs touching and we looked at each other and then looked away awkwardly.

This is gonna be a long night......

XxxParisBesties 🥰