Chapter 9

Victoria's POV

So uh I know you guys don't know what Hudson, Kennedy, and Jean look like and I think you guys deserve to know what they look like so uh here ya go.

Uh Kennedy and Hudson kinda look alike and no they aren't related and I didn't realize how much they looked alike until I put their pictures into this chapter so yeah, lol.

Kennedy Wilson

Jean Sandler

Hudson Smith

••••••••••

School was finally over and I was happy to say that me and Kennedy have made a new friend.

Hudson was really cool and I liked him a lot.

Me and Kennedy got in my car and I dropped her off at the park.

"Bye!" I said to her.

"Bye!" She said before running off to the direction of her house.

I drive home and when I arrived I parked my car and headed inside and went straight to my room, dropping my bag on the floor and taking off my shoes before collapsing on my bed.

So comfy.

I ended up taking an hour nap and when I woke up it was beginning to get dark out.

Stretching as I got up out of bed and yawning.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and hair, and did my face care. I then put my hair up in a pony tail before putting on some new panties and an extra large t-shirt that covers my bum.

I headed to the kitchen and made myself so Mac n cheese one of the things I could actually make on my own.

As I was making my Mac n cheese my shoulder and started to get really itchy.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my shoulder in the mirror.

There was a rash right next to my birthmark that mom had. It was shaped like a strawberry and I thought it was so cute.

I put a bit of ointment on my rash and washes my hands before heading back to the kitchen to make my Mac n cheese.

When it was done I places it all in a bowl and grabbed a fork and headed to the living room.

I started watching spongebob as I ate my Mac n cheese.

My phone dinged and I looked at it.

Unknown: Hey its Hudson.

Me: How'd you even get my number?

Hudson: I live by Kennedy, she gave it to me.

Me: Oh okay, lol

Hudson: Anyways I just wanted to text you so you could save my number. See you at school.

Me: Okay, see ya

I placed my phone back down and finished my Mac n cheese before turning off the TV, placing my dirty dishes in the sink and heading to my room.

I places my phone on the charger before turning off the lights and hopping into bed.

My eyes instantly drooped and closed shut.

•••••••

I wake up the next day crying.