Special Chapter : The Great Escape

( I just wanted to make a special chapter because I'm bored plus I'm so thankful for the the first Our Maknae series reaching over 50k reads and I can't be more grateful for each and one of you, thank you really )

Y/N was seen inside a room tied to a chair with her hands stuck on the arm rests and her legs tied to each leg of the chair.

"One in a million annyeonghaseyo Twice's Y/N imnida." She chuckles.

"Now why am I in a room tied up? No Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie did not prank me, I'd already be out of this room if they did." Y/N chuckles.

"But I hear that the building got attacked by zombies, how scary. And the girls are currently on their own treasure hunt to find the usb which I remember is mine so I really hope those idiots don't mess up our comeback." Y/N said and smiles.

"Ah this is so awkward with just me." Y/N said, she was being filmed with cameras set up on the ceilings and desks of the room.

"But here I am, in a locked room. The zombies must've been smart enough to lock the room from the outside, but dumb enough to put the key back inside, but where is the key. I don't know." Y/N shrugged.

"Plus there's a zombie laying on the ground and I don't know when they'll wake up so that's terrifying." Y/N said.

"Now let's try to get out of here." Y/N said.

What was interesting about why Y/N was in the room was because the usb was inside with her too in the recording room.

"It's nice I have a window though." Y/N smiled and then looks at the tape.

"Let's use some willpower, GO!" Y/N said and started to pull her arms away.

She screams with frustration and got her right arm snapped away from the tape breaking it.

"Okay let's find an exacto knife." She looks around and drags herself along the table to the edge where she found the knife.

"Jisoo unnie told me to always be careful, but you know I never listened." She shrugs and then cuts away at the tape and finally she was free from the chair.

"That took too much work." She sighed and then stood up.

"Dammit." Y/N groaned and then looked at the zombie.

"They're still sleeping anyway." Y/N said and then started to duct tape their hands together.

"Now I can't get infected." She smiles and then starts looking around for the key.

"If I've seen enough movies, the usb's here." She then grabs the large book and shook it around. Hearing the usb, she smirks pointing at the cameras.

"You see that James Bond? Can't beat me!" She said and then placed the box on the table in front of the couch before sitting on her chair again.

"If this zombie is here for a reason, they must have been given the key after the door was locked. But where did they put it?" She scratches her head tilting it to the side.

By that time, the zombie started to wake up.

"Forgot that too." Y/N said and taped their legs together and sat her on the couch.

"Isn't this fun?" She asks and smiled.

"Now, where did you put the key?" She asks the zombie yet it keeps quiet.

"I'm gonna call Tzuyu unnie." Y/N said and called her using her phone.

"Y/N?" Tzuyu said as she pulls out her phone.