2. looks of things

It was Y/N's first day as a trainee and sadly she had to be moved into a dorm with other trainees and move out of the apartment her, Jackson and Taehyun have been living in for the past 2 years together.

She heads inside the infamous JYP company building and bows to the receptionist.

She heads inside for her vocal lesson and greets the trainer.

"So, you sang Tears, one of the inaudibly, hardest songs to sing even for a woman for your audition?" He asks and Y/N nods.

"You took a very large risk Y/N, but, whatever got you in." He chuckled shaking his head.

Yeji and Lia were walking across the hall heading to practice until they hear a voice. Stopping in their tracks, they look through the window of the door and saw it was a beautiful young girl singing.

She was singing Someone You Loved and the girls were surprised in a way, she was a trainee but she had vocals that were ready to be on a stage that even could go head to head with their company's best vocalists, Jinyoung and Jihyo.

"Come on let's go." Yeji said as they quickly rush to their practice.

"Where have you two been?" Yuna asks.

"You're 4 minutes late." Ryujin crosses her arms.

"It's just 4 minutes, it takes you like 20 to scroll through her feed." Yeji said.

"It's hurricanetormila her content is funny." Ryujin said crossing her arms closer to her chest.

"To you she is." Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Can we actually stop bickering now? Thanks." Chaeryoung said and sighed.

"Jeez since when did you become the mom?" Lia groaned and then walked away.

The hours pass and Y/N was in her class for rapping.

"Aish, why does this go so fast?" Y/N sighed.

"Y/N, you're just repeating tongue twisters." The trainer told her and sighed.

"I don't know what JYP saw in you to see your audition for himself." He sighed looking at her.

"How do you know that?" Y/N asks him and raised a brow.

"Everybody in JYP knows that you got auditioned by the boss himself." He said and Y/N looks down.

"Now it's your job to prove you belong here, in JYP. Honestly I don't know what he saw in you but, he couldn't be blind." He said and shrugged as they continued the lesson.

"Do you know at what time Twice sunbaenim comes?" Y/N asks looking up.

"You've asked at least all your trainers that now." He sighed.

"What? I'm just a fan.." Y/N said and looked away. Old geezer can't understand fangirls.

"Well the other groups are in this building right now." He said and then continued on with the lesson.

——

"I heard that new trainee kept on asking where Twice was." The gossip began about the newest trainee that was auditioned by JYP himself.

"Did she become a trainee just so she can meet Twice?"

"What if she's gay?"

"Do you think her debut will be shut down because of that?"

"Eh, how do you know she'll debut already."

"Who cares, if JYP sees something in her, he won't kick her out cause she's gay."

Then Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun all grab something to eat quick and sat down together.

"I heard she's a singer from a night club." That comment caught their attention.

"What was her name? Y/N? Right." Another remark caught their attention more so they decided to eavesdrop.

"Ah, she's a natural born performer, I don't know why everybody's so sceptical about her, she deserves to be in JYP, they deserve to be in YG's dungeon." That defensive comment for Y/N made the girls snicker and chuckle in amusement.

"Now come on, we can't be late for our lesson." The two trainees left the cafeteria leaving the gossip to continue among the room.

Then that's when things quieted down but not enough for it to be dead silent.

Y/N walked in and got herself her lunch and sat down in the spot where the two trainees were before and ate by herself until a younger boy, around the age of 18 went to Y/N and sat infront of her.

"I'm Song Tae-O, pleasure to meet you." He said sticking his hand out.

"There he is, the boy born into a wealthy family and managed to get into JYP Entertainment." The school adventure club heard the very helpful explanation.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too." Y/N chuckled and shook hands with him.

"You don't mind if I eat with you don't you?" He asks digging into his salad.

"No of course not." Y/N smiled and then got engaged to the boy's conversation topic and talked with him while they had lunch. The three girls were all focused on her from time to time taking occasional glances.

But that came to an end when they were called to the practice room.

The moment they stepped in, they said to the girls, "She's here." All 6 of the other girls look at them in disbelief and excitement.

"Really?" Jihyo asks and they nod.

"Yeah we saw her talking to Tae-O during lunch." Tzuyu said and Mina scoffs.

"Seems like rich boy's actually wants to make a friend this time." She said crossing her arms and looking away while all the other members look at her.

"Says the richest member of our group." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Says the other richest member of our group." Jeongyeon scoffed.