42. dumbxss

"Please get here any minuet.." Chaeyoung walks back and forth seeing her crush knocked out on the piano. The girls of Twice were all in separate levels of the building but when they saw the picture Chaeyoung sent, they all came rushing to the practice room.

Then the door opens and all the doors came rushing in.

"What did you do!" Mina said. Her loud voice indicates she was really worried for Y/N and rushed to her.

"I don't know! She said she kissed Dahyun unnie earlier and then due to my sister instinct, I kind of punched her." Chaeyoung said.

"Kind of? More like full on UFC on her." Jeongyeon said.

"Wait.. she kissed Dahyun?" Mina said and the others look at Dahyun.

"I thought we agreed remember? We'd all be together?" Momo asked.

"I still haven't put in the thought of how you'd all take that chance." Mina was starting to fume with anger, real jealousy. She's held it back, she knew the deal, she'd have more time to spend with Y/N but she loved her more than anybody could.

"You kissed her!" Mina yelled and then charges at Dahyun as Momo catches her and put her over her shoulder.

"Let me go!" Mina yelled, and it wasn't long until Y/N woke up to this.

"What's going on?" Y/N said and Momo lets Mina go as she turns to her.

"You kissed Dahyun?" Mina said.

"It was a mistake.." Y/N said.

"It was a mistake?" Dahyun asked.

"I have feelings for all of you! Is that what you want to hear!" Y/N yelled.

"Yes I love you Mina and it doesn't compare to them, but I still like the rest of them." Y/N said.

"I just don't think it'll work." Mina said.

"What will work?" Y/N asks.

"We, all go into a relationship with each other." Jeongyeon said.

"Well isn't that good enough compromise?" Y/N asks and Mina then walks up to her, before slapping her.

"Mina." Jihyo said.

"No.. I deserve it.." Y/N nods.

"I thought I wouldn't have to share.. I never thought I had to share my girlfriend.." Mina said.

"Mina.." Y/N said.

"You weren't supposed to think about other girls! I was staying away from them when they hit on me!" Mina yelled and let the tears roll down her cheeks as she continued hitting Y/N's chest.

Momo then walked to Mina as she turns around quickly.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled at Momo.

"I can't believe you even got me to agree to this stupid deal." She said and then stormed out of the room.

3rd Person

Mina was sitting on the ledge of a sidewalk on an empty street in front of a convenience store, she checks her phone, it was exactly 8:10 am before a young girl sits beside her.

"I can't imagine what you're going through right now." The girl said as Mina turns to her.

"Yeah you can't.." Mina said shaking her head.

"Well actually I can, but I won't tell you that." She said and Mina raises a brow.

"But you just did-" The girl cuts Mina off.

"So, relationship problems. Kinda sad huh?" She asks.

"Yeah.. I didn't really think through a massive relationship when I couldn't even handle mine with Y/N's." Mina said.

"Well I made her to be like that. All around perfect, but you know, doing crazy shit all the time and never thinking it through." She chuckled and Mina raised a brow.

"Who even are you?" She asks.

"Call me author-nim. It's an alter ago I have." Author-nim smiled and Mina decides to go with the 'metaphor'.

"Well did you think this through about Y/N?" Mina asks.

"Nope, just went with the flow, now thinking about it, everything about this, it's changed me." Author-nim smiled.

"Do you ever just feel lost?" She asked.

"Yeah." Author-nim said.

"And I can't imagine the pain you're going through now, how about this. Take this time from everybody to see what you want. Seize the day my friend, once you know what to do. Take that chance." Author-nim smiled.

"Are you from around here?" Mina asks.

"I'm just on a small vacation, I'm actually heading back home tomorrow." She smiled.

"Where did you come from?" Mina asks.

"Just in a mansion far far away from here, I was living with a guardian you know." She said.

"Why are you here all by yourself then?" Mina asks.

"Roamed around by myself." She shrugged.

"I must be going now. But remember, things will work out at the end." She smiled before getting up.

"Do you know a way where I can have Y/N at the end?" Mina asks.

"I can only tell you one thing, go to JYP." She said before walking away and a car passes by the road.

"Mina!" Tae-O's voice snap her out of her trance before she got up and checked her phone, it was still 8:10 am.

"What?" Mina then turns to see the girl gone.

"She was just there.." she whispers.

"Are you okay? Y/N called me to check up on you." He said worriedly.

"Yeah.. I'm good, but tell her I'll be away the whole day. I'll just be spending the day by myself." She said and Tae-O nods before letting her walk away.