19. back home / and away from home

"I have completed writing the OMAs and you can expect them to replace tomorrow's usual update with the OMAs chapter in the second book." Author nim smiled.

"How were things?" Jihyo asked, before the two could be home, they visited the girls first.

"Welp, I no longer can see my family, and I'm now as broke as a joke." Tae-O said.

"Here, this will help with the bleeding." Jihyo gave Tae-O some medication and he thanks her.

"Did any of them hurt you?" Sana walks up to her.

"No I'm good, I suggest Tae-O stays here for a while because it's very most likely they'll be hunting him down." Y/N said.

"What about you?" Tae-O asks.

"Yosuke oppa will keep me company." Y/N smiled softly.

"If you're afraid of being hunted down, why not you join us to our first concert as a whole group?" Jihyo asks.

"I-" before Y/N could say anything else, Tae-O's eyes light up.

"Yeah! We'll join!" Tae-O smiled widely.

"But we have practice-" Y/N's foot get stomped harshly as she pushed Tae-O away.

"Come." Mina's soft voice was heard and Y/N looks at her.

"Sure." Y/N smiled causing a smile from Mina too.

"Whipped!" Tae-O said and Y/N curses him before chasing him around the dorm.

——

The 9 of them, managed to get in first class along with Y/N and Tae-O who weren't caught by reporters and fans.

Tae-O sat with Chaeyoung and Momo because the three of them now formed an alliance to make tik toks together, and Y/N sat between Mina and Jihyo.

The flight wasn't too long but the Twice girls all took naps including Tae-O.

While Mina and Jihyo slept, Y/N was writing lyrics for the B sides for their debut album.

It was really only four songs, Y/N would write their songs after producing them and Tae-O came up with the choreography. They were given a ton of freedom since JYP wanted to try a whole new things with this coed duo.

The flight ended shortly and the two groups separated only to meet again in the venue.

"Can you two help with the set up right now? You guys could rehearse before Twice does." Yongjin said and they nod as Tae-O connects his phone with the sound system.

The 9 girls then came to watch the two of them.

"Random dance play?" Tae-O asked as Y/N clapped her hands.

"Bet, bet. What's the prize?" Y/N asks.

"The loser buys the winner a four bottle pack of yogurt drinks." Tae-O said as she nods.

"Those are two dollars..." Nayeon said, were they really gonna have a bet over a yogurt drink?

Sorry Sorry came on as the two rushed to the centre and started to dance perfectly in sync as if they were two robots.

"How are they this in sync?" The two of them looked crazy to anybody who was watching.

Then Boy With Luv came on and so they did the choreography for it too.

"I will win!" Tae-O said as Y/N laughed, "You wish!" She said.

But they basically collapsed on the floor the moment the whole 30 minuet video ended, they could go for hours if they wanted, but they wanted to stand out which wouldn't work of course.

"Alright we'll buy you your drinks." Yongjin walks up to them with a chuckle and they jumped up.

"Thank you oppa!" Y/N said as she hugged him.

"Thank you hyung!" Tae-O said as he also hugged him and the girls giggle.

"Okay! Get off me!" Yongjin said as they let go and nod.

"Alright now do one last song and the girls are gonna rehearse." He said and steps off the stage. Tae-O then puts on Good Day by IU.

"This is for you Nayeon noona!" Tae-O points at laugh causing the girl to burst of laughter as they started to sing.

The moment came where it was that high note and so Y/N and Tae-O both took a deep breath. Tae-O got to the original key, but Y/N took a key higher than that both harmonizing.

But Tae-O stopped after the second note and Y/N was able to finish it off strongly as the girls cheer and so they finished the song well.

"You did it!" Tae-O laughed as he hugged Y/N, he's always wanted her to hit high notes that few idols could especially after hearing about her audition.

"Look at you! Most male idols can't go that high even at the start!" Y/N smiled widely.

"Let's get off now." Y/N said and so the two rush to the seating areas where they could cheer.

Throughout the rehearsal, Y/N was waving her candybong and shouting the fanchant making the girls laugh throughout the whole time. Plus, each of the girls, except for Jihyo and Momo flirted with her through facial expression and sweet small gestures.

——

Tae-O and Y/N went back to Seoul after the concert since they missed practice already so they'd be stuck there for the whole day tomorrow and tonight.

"So we're both broke as a joke." Y/N said and Tae-O chuckled.

"Are you kidding? I'm still as rich as I was before, my bank account is mine and I've taken stocks in my parents' companies, plus, if my grandparents unfortunately pass away, the inheritance my parents so want will all go to me, they became disappointed in their daughter and son in law anyway." He shrugged.

"So still a rich kid huh?" Y/N asks impressed with him.

"Nope, a rich business man now, you can say." Tae-O said and so the two handshake.