4. taken care of

Y/N was driven to the set of Knowing Bros/Ask Us Anything and then walks to dressing room.

"Can I wear this instead? It's my size." Y/N said somewhat shocking the stylists that she picked the men's costume for the show.

"Uh, s-sure." The woman said and then lets her get dressed and now they got her put into makeup.

"Yes everybody! My beloved trainee junior Y/N has come to Ask Us Anything!" Heechul busts into the room surprising everybody in the room.

"Can you at least knock?" Y/N sighed before bowing and waving to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N imnida." She smiled as Heechul cheers.

"Yes, how is it being a trainee currently on a variety show?" He asks.

"I'm really nervous honestly." Y/N chuckled as Heechul nods.

"Don't worry your favourite senior is there to help you." Heechul smiles as Y/N thanks him.

"Who is the one brother you want to meet the most?" Heechul asks.

"Other than you?" Y/N asks as Heechul nods.

"If I'm being honest, Yeongcheol, he's the funniest when he makes his English jokes." Y/N laughed.

"Yes that's because you're fluent in English?" Heechul asks and Y/N nods.

"Come on, lets get to the show quickly before we kick you out I'm kidding." Heechul said as Y/N playfully nudges him.

——

"Yah!" Heechul called the hosts to stop them from talking.

"You all have to make a good first impression, a very important person to me is coming to the school today for a visit." Heechul said.

"Is it who we think it is?" Kyunghoon asks with a hopeful smile and Heechul turns red.

"No. Stop it." Heechul pushes his head away and then the door opens to reveal Y/N.

"Y/N!" Heechul smiles widely as Y/N laughs before walking to that podium as she has ever backpack on.

"Annyeong, I'm coming from JYP High School and I'm currently a new student there thank you for letting me visit!" Y/N followed the script but that was really the only time she'd do so. The moment she bowed the hosts clap for her and cheered.

"Sit, sit." Janghoon said as Y/N took Yeongcheol's seat which he emptied for her and sat in another desk infront of Janghoon.

"Let's get to now your friend more Heechul. How old are you?" Hodong asks.

"I'm a '00 liner." Y/N replied as they nod.

"You're young." Sangmin said as Y/N giggles nodding in response.

"Who are your favourite idols?" Kyunghoon asks.

"Twice sunbaenim are my favourite." Y/N smiled as she high fived both Kyunghoon and Heechul.

"Who's your favourite boy group?" Hodong asks.

"I listen to BTS sometimes, Seventeen is nice, Pentagon are a nice bunch, but I like girl groups more." Y/N said and they nod.

"But what about your favourite male artist?" They ask.

"I don't really have one, I think I just like females more in general." Y/N said with a soft laugh shocking the hosts that she said so. She wasn't coming out this soon so she just hinted about it.

"Who's your favourite female idol then?" Soogeun asks and all of them were ready to tease Y/N.

"There's too many." Y/N said with a soft smile.

"We understand." Heechul smiles and then they continued to talk and soon they went to a segment where they were doing karaoke.

As they continued to sing, all of them were dancing to Y/N's singing as they honestly enjoyed their time at the shoot.

Y/N was singing Hong Jinyoung's Love Battery and imitated Jihyo's stage from Sixteen before laughing afterwards once she finished.

——

There were mixed responses about the trainee, Y/N being put into the public without any training yet.

'Eh? Is JYP favouring her?'

'Is JYP overworking his trainees too now?'

'She's actually funny I have to admit, and she doesn't look like an idol yet but she is beautiful already'

'Eh she'll just be a one hit wonder'

'She's not an army?'

'Hey we all have our separate tastes'

'She's already able to make me laugh, put her on more shows JYP!'