31. teaser

The first teaser was released for Simplistic, 24/7's debut album. The song chosen for the first teaser was Spring Day which was a track on the album but it wasn't the main track. Only the intro was shown as it was JYP's signature move for Twice's teasers. Give them the intro and shock them with the chorus.

"See? I told you people will like it." Y/N smiled and then Tae-O sighs in relief, for this song, Tae-O produced the instrumental while Y/N wrote the songs dedicating them to Jackson.

"Plus, it's only the intro." Y/N smiled and hugged Tae-O.

"I'm sure Jackson would be proud of you.." Tae-O smiled as Y/N nods before walking out of the practice room.

"Y/N?" Tae-O asked.

"I need some water." Y/N called out before she walked to a small room made for your own practice or to write.

Y/N pulls out her phone and taps her foot on the ground. Mina's birthday was coming up soon so she needed to write a song for her and serenade her.

But as she tapped her foot on the ground, she then hears a phone call.

"Hello?" She asks and then the next thing she heard sent shivers down her spine.

"Please get me to Nayeon, it will be the only way I can save her from getting killed! Please! I'll die too!" He said and Y/N freezes, not saying anything.

"Please lead me to her! So I can finally be with her! I know who you are! You're Y/N L/N! I'll find you too if you're near her!" Y/N then hangs up and then her hand starts to shake.

But when the teaser was released, though there was massive love for it, there was massive hate for it, for both Tae-O and Y/N.

"He looks gay, so does the girl."

"The girl should go back where she came from"

"The guy should just stick money down our throats if he wants to debut and get us to like him"

"I'll kill that girl if she even says that she's not straight"

"They signed with Republic Records, I don't want them to bring the virus there in America"

"Why does that guy want to debut anyway? He's a rich kid"

But death threats, it scarred Y/N and so did Tae-O. Jonghyun have erased many death threat emails sent to the two of them to protect them. They were only 18 and 20 years old. The world gets more cruel everyday.

"I don't wanna die.." Y/N said and then blocked his number before he could call back.

"Fame and money, a dangerous concoction for murder.." Y/N taps her foot on the ground. Stepping out of the room, she texts Tae-O she's going home, to her old place that once belonged to Taehyun and Jackson too.

——

The whole apartment was quiet, it was smaller than the dorms but the trio used to make it work for the two years they were together.

Y/N was drinking old alcohol that hasn't been touched ever since Jackson and Taehyun were put to the hospital.

"I heard you ran off." The door opened, it was Taehyun rolling himself inside the apartment as he closed the door behind him.

"Yeah.. I started to realize that being famous isn't gonna be all just camera lights and chocolates from fans, there's people out there who'd like to use me for their personal gain of a lot of things." I said sighing.

"By the way Y/N.." Taehyun said and I nod.

"I don't feel safe right now.." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ever since you explained what happened with Tae-O's parents, I'm assuming they won't hide for very long." He said and then we heard a voice.

"Your friend's smart." I turn around, god I don't even bother to tell their names again to you.

"What do you want." I said.

"For our son to put this idol thing away." The man said.

"He's set to debut you can't drag him away. If you are then you're going to me first and only me." I said and they smirk before pulling out both their guns as I immediately step in front of Taehyun.

"Aw what a hero." The woman said.

"I'm not, I'm only doing it so I don't lose another important person in my life." I said and then felt Taehyun's hand on my back pocket reaching for my own.

"I thought I've seen worse in Canada, some shootings, not as often in America though, some abuse, but these people, man no wonder my family moved me out of the Philippines." I shook my head.

"Just let us go to our son and you and your friend won't join your third one down there." He said.

"The only place Jackson's ever gone down to was a girl's or boy's genitals so we won't join him." I said before quickly grabbing my phone and throwing it at the man making him flinch back and shoot before I then smack the pistol out of the woman's hands.

Then I grab the gun from the floor and shot his knee making him fall and then I aimed at the woman.

"Not so fun when you're being held hostage and your partner is currently disabled." I said and tossed the gun away.

"Let's finish this." I said before she runs up to me and I duck avoiding her punch.

I grab her arm twisting it so she could scream in pain before I ducked my head over and lifted her over my shoulder before her body flew forwards and lands on the table crashing into it.

Then we see the door open as I point to the two of them bleeding or unconscious.

"You are hereby under arrest for trespassing and attempted murder." The cop said so the two can hear, well the mom couldn't.

"Y/N L/N.. and who is this man with you?" A cop walks to me.

"Kim Taehyun, a best friend of mine." I said and he smiled at me.