28. preparation

RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD ENGLISH SONGS, ANY GENRE and no you can't choose originally Korean songs that have english versions

With the debut album recorded over the course throughout these past days, it was time for music video shooting and album jacket.

But whenever they step down from work, Y/N goes to the laptop, her, Taehyun and Jackson all used back when they lived together.

There were many recordings, that the three made separately. There would be a recording where Jackson would have a conversation just for Y/N and vice versa, the folder was large, and there wasn't one that was boring, they each were 5 minuets long.

So, Y/N then chose a random date that had conversations between her and Jackson.

"Miss me?" Jackson's face pops on screen, he enjoyed doing videos too since he enjoyed staring at his face.

"Yeah.." Y/N smiled softly thinking of this as a video call.

"Well I'm here now, by the way, did you get whatever you were working on done yet?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, Tae-O and I are starting to film by tomorrow." Y/N said.

"Also~ have you gotten the girl yet?" Jackson asks with a smirk.

Y/N chuckles, "Yeah I did.. you won't believe it, it's Mina unnie.." Y/N smiled.

"You know, I think I'd be a great husband and dad, handsome, great in bed, good with kids." Jackson chuckled.

"You're so full of yourself." Y/N shook her head as Jackson chuckled.

"You need a friend who's polar opposite to you, Taehyun evens us out." Jackson smiled.

Y/N then stays silent and holds in the tears that were starting to form. She lets the video play and sighed softly. From afar, Tae-O and Yosuke watch her and

Even dating Mina, Y/N still felt the void when Jackson left her and sighed.

Y/N closes the laptop and locks it inside her desk before covering herself with the blanket and attempted to sleep without crying herself to do it.

——

Y/N was back with the girls of Twice and was cuddling with Mina while the older girl was playing video games.

"Y/N." Yosuke steps inside the dorm as Yongjin lets him in and Y/N got before kissing Mina goodbye.

"I'll be back after." Y/N said and then followed Yosuke out as she greets Tae-O and soon the two of them were driven to the hair salon.

"It's an honour to meet you two." The receptionist smiled widely as they nod and were lead to comfortable chairs that they'd be sitting at for the next few hours. Tae-O would have his hair dyed silver while Y/N would get a rebond.

While the two started to get their hair done, Y/N whistles while texting Mina and Jackson was doing the same with Chan-Hyuk.

The time passes and the two were spun around and Y/N's eyes widened the moment she saw himself, but Tae-O smirked.

"I look even more handsome now." Tae-O hummed as Y/N chuckled shaking her head and touched her hair.

"I look, different.." Y/N said and Tae-O looked at her with a soft smile.

"Come on, you look beautiful! Believe it!" Tae-O said sounding like Naruto.

"Aish, you're korean but you sound japanese." Y/N rolled her eyes before getting up and bowed thanking the employees there.

They walked back into the car and soon was dropped off, Y/N at Twice's dorm, and Tae-O in their own dorm.

The moment Y/N walked in, the girls were stunned to see her, even if it was only her hair that changed, it did make her look more mature than 20.

"I don't know if it's the hair or.." Mina walks up to her.

"It's the hair." Y/N chuckled and pulled Mina into a kiss.

Mina then pulls away straight after a second or two and then was about to place her hands on Y/N's sides.

"W-wait, you won't be satisfied if you touch me elsewhere." Y/N stops her and Mina then feels her stomach and giggles.

"Cute." Mina smiles widely closing her eyes in content as she squeezes Y/N's stomach causing the younger girl to blush from embarrassment.

"You're like a big teddy bear." Mina smiled and hugged her tightly sniffing the scent she so craved without her girlfriend around.

"I'm sorry I'm not the, um, super perfect girlfriend you wanted." Y/N chuckled nervously.

"Seriously? I don't care if you're hot or not, you make me smile and that's all that matters." Mina smiled.

"She's right.." Jeongyeon whispers and Nayeon smiles hearing her.