33. debut

Everything was released at 1 pm, I also wanted to give international fans a debut where they didn't have to stay up till 2 about.

"You know I'm really fucking scared." I said as we were driving to the venue where we had our debut showcase.

"Don't worry, Mina noona and Chan-Hyuk hyung came to support us." Tae-O pats my back.

"Look I'm sorry after everything with your parents." I sighed.

"Stop blaming yourself, they were too greedy." Tae-O scoffs and then the van stops as the two were escorted to the building and they greet their lovers.

"You look great." Mina smiled as Chan-Hyuk too was complimenting Tae-O and we both smile at how comforting they were.

"Thank you, you too." I kissed her as she kissed me back.

Setting up our ear pieces and the mics taped to our cheek, I then see Chan-Hyuk and Mina staying where they were as Jackson and I were this close to be revealed to the public as idols.

"I'm sure Jackson, Taehyun and your parents are both watching from far away, but very proud." Tae-O smiled. The broadcast was on vlive and Taehyun and my parents could watch but, with Jackson, I hope he finds a way.

The lights turn off as I got to my position for Regular and Tae-O stood beside me and our backup dancers stood beside us.

The music started and the lights turned on. Now I can understand what Jihyo said to me.

"Well debuting for me, god I was mess when we started the showcase, I was crying and all." Jihyo chuckled as I nod.

"I know you've been a trainee for a short time but, you'll feel the same way I did up there on stage." She holds my hand and I hold her hand back.

Our performance for Regular finished and the cameras didn't stop flashing pictures as Tae-O bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7 imnida!" We said in sync as we let the showcase go on.

"As currently right now, 2 pm in the afternoon, Regular has reached 5 million views!" The MC said as Tae-O and I both clap thanking the fans.

"I honestly can't wait for our first stage with fans." Tae-O said as I agree.

But then another staff member rushes and Y/N looks to see Mina and Chan-Hyuk more excited than ever.

"We have just gotten news that the Simplistic physical album has reached over 500 thousand pre orders! Plus there has been multiples stores that has said to be stocking them, there was lines of people ready to buy!" The MC said as Tae-O and I clap thanking the viewers and fans repeatedly.

"We didn't think our debut would really be this big already, thank you so much!" Tae-O said as I smile widely.

— 5 am, Next Day —

The two were bring driven to the broadcast station for pre recordings and the two slept on each other's shoulders.

They arrive after Yosuke woke them up and soon they were walking to the backstage area to have their mics and in ears set up while as the fans, filled with male and female fans where talking to them.

"Y/N you're so attractive!" One of the female fans yelled as Y/N giggled and thanked them.

"You too." Y/N blew a kiss causing the audience to burst in screams as Tae-O also interacts with fans pulling out his phone and taking selfies with them.

"You guys are acting like Justin Bieber in the red carpet." Yosuke walks up to them.

"Well I'm from the west and, I influenced Tae-O so you can't blame us." Y/N chuckled as Tae-O pulls away from the fans.

"We'll start now!" Tae-O then hands his phone to Yosuke as the two walk up to the stage greeting their backup dancers.

As the music started, the fans started cheering immediately upon hearing the music.

"What pose should we do?" I ask him and so we heard shouting that said, "Do Feel Special!" They said, so there must be onces in the crowd too.

So Tae-O decided he'll do Nayeon's pose and I'll do Jihyo's. We did have positions like them at the ending of Regular anyway.

The music started again and man, it felt good hearing the screams and fanchant with our names on it. I was just really proud of what Tae-O and I accomplished already together.

The music ends and the moment it did, me and Tae-O hug before we were handed water bottles and we hand them to the backup dancers first.

"You did well! Thank you!" We said to the dancers and we were the last ones to get the water bottles before we drink from it out of thirst, real thirst not just for our biases.

"Yes! This wraps up our first pre recording! We will be back soon!" I said as I see the fans start to wave goodbye.

"This has been 24/7! Thank you!" Tae-O and I bow as they cheer and so we started walking back down the stairs and soon we already get escorted out of the building for a radio interview with Choi Hwajung.