21. first

"I would like you two to meet your collaborators." Jonghyun smiled and a well known sibling duo walks inside the meeting room of the building before Y/N then hides the excitement she had.

"Akdong Musician." Jonghyun said.

"Please just call us Akmu." Suhyun said with a gentle eye smile.

"Here is my beloved mentee Y/N L/N and my beloved junior. Song Tae-O. We're still working on the names." Jonghyun smiled and so the two nod.

Chan-hyuk looks at Tae-O and he looks back at Chan-hyuk.

"Nice to meet you." Chan-hyuk said holding his hand out as so did Tae-O.

"You're more handsome in person." Tae-O said catching everyone off guard.

"Oh thank you.." Chan-hyuk turns a slight red at the cheeks.

"You too." Chan-hyuk smiled shyly as Tae-O's smile was bright and Y/N turns to Su-hyun.

"I can't wait to sing with you soon." Y/N smiled.

"Yeah me too." Su-hyun smiled.

"Now, in both of your upcoming albums, you two will use your collab song as the B Side got it?" Jonghyun asks as they all agree.

——

Currently, Y/N was walking with Dahyun since they needed to refill midnight snacks for the girls.

"You should've been to highschool with me, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu." Dahyun said and Y/N chuckled.

"Please, I wouldn't have the time or privacy to talk with you especially since you told a story that you were popular in high school." Y/N chuckled.

"Well, I would've paid attention to you the most." Dahyun said and so she mentally slapped herself for blurting that out.

"Oh, good to know." Y/N smiled and then Dahyun looks at her with a wide smile before looking away blushing madly.

"Still, you must've liked someone during high school." Y/N said and Dahyun looks at her again but her face was redder this time.

"There was." Y/N said making Dahyun interested in what she was about to say next.

"Really?" She asks.

"Well if you wanna know, it's you." Y/N said and to Dahyun, her heart was beating faster than it had before.

"When?" She asked.

"Well, I started liking Twice when they debuted by I had a soft spot for you since Sixteen. It would've been fun, you to be my highschool sweetheart, but we can't rewind time." Y/N said with a soft chuckle.

"I'm sure you would've been popular at the school." Dahyun looked at her.

"How come?" Y/N asked.

"Well just reasons." Dahyun blushed more.

"I mean, I would've given you chocolates." Dahyun smiled as Y/N blushed.

"Oh, thanks." Y/N smiled.

"Would you like to buy snacks with me again soon?" Dahyun asks as they walk closer to Twice's dorm.

"Why not." Y/N smiled and then heard her phone ring as she picks it up.

"Hello?" Y/N asked and then the bags she once held were now gone.

"Y/N?" Dahyun asks.

Y/N started to run madly to the hospital, she had the stamina and speed to get there but still, it would've been faster to grab a car.

She pants for air the minuet she got there and she rushed to the room where Taehyun and Jackson were kept.

Taehyun was finally awake, but he was in critical condition as always. But Jackson, there was a beep that was heard from the monitor.

"Jackson?.." Y/N asks as she stumbles to his bed and fell onto her knees as she grabbed his hand.

"Jackson?.." Y/N's voice started to break as she heard nothing come from Jackson.

"Please don't leave me.. you never saw me debut.." Y/N held onto Jackson's hand tighter and gritted her teeth.

"Please.." she said.

She got up and walked to Taehyun before holding his hand softly.

"It's just you and me now.." Y/N looks down as a tear rolls down Taehyun's cheek. The two stayed there for a whole hour, just taking in the grief and sadness that overwhelmed them when their best friend walked away from them.

Y/N stepped out the room and saw all girls of Twice along with Tae-O, Yongjin and Yosuke. They all saw Y/N in a state where they've never seen her before but Taehyun and Jackson have seen it their whole friendship.

"Y/N?.." Jihyo walks to her and the moment her hand touches Y/N's arm, the younger girl fell to her knees as Jihyo immediately wraps her in a hug and Y/N breaks down in the leader's arms.

The doctor stepping out explains what happened to the managers and they nod thanking the doctor for the situation but they still couldn't believe it.

"I already miss him unnie.." Y/N said as tears continued to roll down her cheeks and her chest started to shake because of how hard she was breathing and Jihyo closed her eyes resisting to let tears fall as she comforted her.