35. first win

"Congratulations 24/7!" The confetti pops out as Tae-O cheered and starts slapping the confetti after got some in his mouth and I laugh grabbing the trophy thanking the MCs on Music Bank.

"Yes! Thank you so much! This being our first win it means so much to us, we'd like to thank pd-nim, everybody who contributed to making this debut possible. I'd also like to thank our idol seniors." I said and I hand the mic to him.

"Thank you, Starlight!" Tae-O yelled the fandom name as the whole audience cheers even including fans of other groups clapped too.

"Thank you!" Tae-O said and the two bow before the MCs then close the stage.

While the two sang Regular, the girls of Itzy who also were nominated for first place came up to us and congratulated us.

"I'm sorry this is our first time meeting! But we've seen you a lot and we're fans of you before you debuted!" Yeji said as Lia nods and I thank them shaking their hands as the other three were congratulating Tae-O.

"We better go now bye!" Yeji said and I nod waving goodbye to them and so they walked out before I sang with Tae-O.

The minuet we come back down, I roll my eyes at some of these men whistling.

"Do men really think if they whistle they'll get my attention." I said and heard footsteps coming and I turn around as so did Tae-O.

"So thinking to grab my ass will work?" I ask and they look away.

"Deal with him." I said to my bodyguards as Yosuke lead us back to our waiting room and next thing I heard were punches being thrown at each other.

"Men." Tae-O said and I chuckle.

——

"So you're telling me you'd like to come out?" Seok-cheon asks me and I nod.

"Well, apparently everybody believes their favourite idol is their own property, having this pure look. You know, I would've done like an alcohol 'scandal' or a weed 'scandal'. But I think coming out and revealing I'm dating a girl will be enough. Prove them that these boys, the only thing I'm taking from them is their girlfriends, not their virginity." I chuckle as we take a shot together.

"I recommend you talking to JYP about this, then to your partner.. but here's one thing I can advise you, just say it once you have the okay, just say, hey I'm Y/N and I like girls, only girls, I'm even dating a girl right now." Seok-cheon said and I smiled.

"Twice are lucky to have a woman like you in their life." He said and I raise a brow.

"Twice? I thought you'd say Mina." I said shaking my head.

"You may have a gaydar, but I see that love slash lust look whenever someone looks at someone else. They feel the same about you like Mina, Momo and Jihyo too. Hell I've slept with two men at the same time." Seok-cheon chuckled as I smiled clinking shot glasses with him.

"Let me tell you a thing or two about non sexual orgies." He said leaning back and I hum.

"Always follow your heart, if it's two girls, just one, half of them or all of them you want to be with, just know that once people know, the right ones to choose won't leave." He smiled and I thank him.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" I ask and he laughs.

"Not currently no, aside from one night stands no." He said and I nod tapping my foot on the glass.

"How long should you wait before having sex? When you get into a relationship?" I asked him.

"This is for you and Mina or for Tae-O and Chan-hyuk?" He asked.

"Me and Mina, she's my first girlfriend and, I may or may not have thrown myself at her when I was drinking." I said and shrugged.

"Well how much did you drink?" He asks me.

"About six, seven bottle of soju." I said and he let out a breath chuckling.

"Quite the alcohol tolerance for a young person like you." He said with a small laugh.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks me.

"Y-yeah.." I hesitated a bit at first and he raises a brow.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I look at him. If a virgin admits she's a virgin they should believe her.

"With a face and a personality like that, I know you aren't." He chuckle shaking his head.

"You're right.. I just say I am because my first.. I couldn't even begin to tell you." I shake my head.

"Then tell me." He said.

"I thought she was in love with me, I threw myself at her.. next day.. she was gone, I couldn't find her in my contacts." I said and looked away.

"Well I know that Mina wouldn't leave you if you were bad in bed or what." He chuckled.

"I always heard that Mina unnie was popular among males in the company." I said.

"So what if she's incredible in bed? She can adjust, maybe it'll be easier for you if she does ballet." He looked at me.

"Yeah I'm gonna try when Mina and I are more intimate." I said and sighed as he chuckled.

3rd Person

The door opens to the dorm and Mina drags Y/N inside before pulling her quickly into a passionate kiss. Mina jumps up as Y/N wrapped her arms under Mina and pinned her against the wall.

Mina then takes her shirt of revealing her lace bra and unclamping it behind her back before cupping her hands under Y/N's jaw and kissed her again.

Y/N then lets go as Mina jumps back down and takes off her shirt tossing it aside.

"Mina.." Y/N said as their foreheads laid on eachother and Mina pushes her down the couch and straddles her hips.

"You sure about this?" Y/N asked as Mina lets the bra fall and sets aside her bra.

"On the couch? Don't worry, we have time to reach my bed." Mina smiled and kissed her again.

Mina then woke up and was breathing heavily and saw Sana sitting beside her bed.

"Well I was planning to wake you up, but I realized you were moaning, sweating, realized you were having a small fantasy with sweet Y/N and I just stayed to watch." She smirked and Mina rolled her eyes before grabbing the penguin plushie Y/N gifted that she cuddled with and threw it at Sana.

"Don't worry Minari, I too fantasize about her, even you and Momoring joined one time." Sana smirked and received a pillow this time to her face.