11. tension

Mina and Y/N both arrived in the dance studio and so Mina ties her hair up as she then looks at Y/N typing her hair up too.

"Let's start?" Mina asked as Y/N nods and so they started their lesson on ballet. Y/N picked up quickly and got the hang of it even though she hates trying to be flexible, when she's not, she can do the splits but other than that, she can't put her palms on the floor.

It didn't take long for them to start a choreography.

The whole dance, it was more for couples but the two didn't care and enjoyed each other while also doing something they loved with each other.

The moment they did the full dance, the tension grew thinner and thinner each time they touched each other's skin and each time they looked into each other's eyes.

The moment the song ended, Mina was in front of Y/N, holding both of her shoulders as Y/N stood still, with one hand on Mina's waist.

Mina looked up at Y/N leaning into her touch and found herself leaning in to connect her lips with Y/N's.

But as Mina was about to kiss Y/N, she drops her head low and steps back a bit before walking away to the couch and grabbing her water bottle.

There Y/N was, in the middle of the studio, confused, shy, happy but sad. Was she really that close to being kissed on the lips by Myoui Mina?

"Hey um sorry about what happened I know that was awkward." Mina shook her head and giggled nervously.

"Oh um yeah.." Y/N looked away and scratched the back of her neck cursing to herself.

"What's up!" Tae-O yelled as he bursts into the room scaring the life out of both Mina and Y/N as they sighed clutching onto their chest.

"God you scared me." Mina sighed with a soft smile.

"You're actually so loud you know that right?" Y/N asked as Tae-O points at her with a smile.

"But you still are friends with a loud bitch like me." Tae-O said and Y/N chuckled shaking her head.

"So what have you been up to?" Tae-O asks as he sat down on the couch but not before bowing to Mina.

"Just some dancing." Mina smiled as she walked back to the floor with Y/N as Tae-O lays down on the couch to relax.

"Aight well, just tell me when the studio's free and I'll have to work on my solo choreo." Tae-O said and the two nod.

Little did the two women know, Tae-O basically watched the whole mayhem go down before he busted inside.

So he decided to walk out already and propose something to JYP.

"A collab dance between the two of them? Genius idea, it can fire up Mina's comeback as an artist and get more publicity for Y/N." JYP smiles.

"Thank you for accepting the proposal!" Tae-O said as he bowed and then walked back inside the studio.

"Where did you go?" Y/N asked him as she practiced a cover dance.

"To the washroom." Tae-O shrugs and then sits on the couch again before laying his body parallel to the couch.

——

"You're saying we'll be doing a duet together?" Mina asks as JYP nods looking at them.

"That's great! What kind of dance it will be?" Y/N asked him.

"Well you have time to think about it, until The Fact Music Awards." JYP smiles and so the two step out and walk back inside the studio, it was late already but they wanted to spend more time together.

"Aish.." Mina sighed as she looked at her phone and Y/N looks up.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Another homophobic comment, I just feel like convincing the girls to come out with me but it's just so scary you know." Mina said looking at Y/N as she nods.

"Well I'm planning to come out a while after I debut. Or maybe before I debut." Y/N said with a chuckle and Mina looks at her wide eyed.

"You're crazy if you think people here are going to accept you." Mina said.

"But why not live a little crazy? Not everything have to be so hidden." Y/N said.

"But it'll ruin you career!" Mina said, now she was worried for Y/N and scared for herself, the thought of coming out has been a fear of hers for a long while now since debut. She couldn't imagine even what her parents would say if she would do so in public.

"They'll have to accept it sooner or later." Y/N said looking at Mina.

"You don't understand what it really means to make it big in this industry even if you are in a popular company already. It's not that easy.." Mina said.

"Then let's try together?.." Y/N said now hinting about a relationship with Mina even if she had interest in YooA, but hey, the girl was 20 and was willing to take risks only if someone she cared about would care about her the same amount.

"I'm sorry, I can't.. let's just get on with picking a song.." Mina said and returned surfing through the web for music as Y/N sighed sadly before doing the same on her phone.