45. third time's a charm

The days pass by quick and the small building was built.

Of course, Yosuke was immediately put to work and Y/N was sadly still in her self isolation.

"Do you think I'm being too selfish?" JYP asks as he sits down beside Yosuke while he did his work.

"No sir I think you forcing your coworkers to make a time machine for you in the span of a week just so you could fix what you fucked up is totally not selfish at all." Yosuke said as JYP turns to her.

"Yah, who's getting paid here." JYP said.

"You're literally paying me to say those things sir." Yosuke retaliates as he scoffs and looks away.

"How are we looking so far?" JYP asks looking at the computers.

"Still far away sir." Yosuke said and JYP nods.

"That's fine." He said.

Meanwhile, the Twice girls in their dorm, well it was very quiet, with the whole Y/N and Mina breakup thing just happened, they haven't talked to eachother.

Once again it felt like Sixteen.

The stress, the frustration, the sadness, the anxiety, it was all coming back to them. They all couldn't find a way to cheer themselves up, even Sana couldn't. There are times when a group, even if they are family, there would be downfalls in their relationship.

Jihyo started to stay in her room conversed in knitting, Mina was being her usual self but even more quieter.

Jeongyeon spent all her time doing legos and Momo started to stress eat gaining more weight than usual but at a steady rate.

Dahyun had a blank look on her face when she stared at anybody or anything, Chaeyoung was too immersed in drawing.

Nayeon was stuck in the washroom talking to herself as she didn't want to talk to anybody else, Sana nowadays laid on the ground more and stared into nothing.

They were in need of help, but they didn't know why either. It seemed that the different reality of the group not being complete had its major setbacks.

Y/N was refusing to eat any food and only drank water as Tae-O and Jonghyun would force her to at least drink water and she lost weight quickly, while being more fatigued each day.

These girls couldn't last one more week if everything was going to be bland like this.

Jeongyeon even picked up a harmonica and played it as if they were all in prison. Sometimes the girls enjoyed it, sometimes the girls threw the harmonica out the window and then apologized straight after.

It wasn't different for Y/N either, she was stuck on the laptop, either watching countless movies or producing music or writing lyrics.

They were miserable and they knew it.

———

As JYP walked inside t he facility after hearing Yosuke was done, he looked at the tireless fellow and hugged him.

"So how does it look?" JYP asks as Yosuke then explains everything to him.

"So whenever you're ready to head inside, I'm ready to start the machine." Yosuke said and JYP nods before putting on his gloves to prevent leaving and fingerprints behind and special boots that shouldn't leave a print.

"Now remember if you do make physical contact with your past self, beware the universe will try to do something so that there's only one of you." Yosuke said and hands him a watch.

"Now this is one use only, after fixing what you needed to fix, this will bring you into the present, but make sure you know the exact date you're going to okay?" Yosuke and he nods.

Then JYP steps inside the container and Yosuke started the machine up.

"Ready in 3..." Yosuke said as JYP closes his eyes.

"2.."

"1..." Yosuke watches the beam of light flash from the container before seeing he was gone.

JYP then finds himself back in the mall, the exact place where Y/N was scouted.

Running to where he finds his older self sneaking around to find Yosuke, he then creates a noise to catch his past self's attention.

He luckily turns around and then JYP continues to lure him with more sounds.

Wanting to make this go quick, JYP then 'bumps' into JYP before their bodies got attached. Both their eyes widened as the blinding light got brighter as they were brought into each other.

Then a beam of lights flashes as JYP then was on the floor wearing the same clothes with the gloves and boots and then quickly took a peek and saw Yosuke with younger Y/N.

"Please let this be the end." JYP sighed and put the date on his digital watch to be September 25, 2019.

( spoiler alert, september 25, 2019 is the publishing date of the chapter that kicked off the whole series, hint, it's in the first book and it's about ramen and colossus oppa )

Our Maknae Reawakened | 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara