32. safe

"Look, Taehyun will be staying with you so far and I think you two are already friends so, best of luck to three of you." I pat Taehyun's back. It was around this time that the second teaser was put out and our debut was going to be tomorrow, man am I nervous.

"If you think I'm angry about you and my parents, I'm not, I'm quite relieved actually. But still, I'll have to be there for the whole trial and jail time." Tae-O whispers to me and I nod.

"I have to head back to the girls." I said and Yosuke nods.

"I'm so glad you're safe." Mina then runs to me hugging me.

"Don't worry, I could hold myself up." I smiled and the girls look at me with a smile too.

"Anyways, how's those scumbags currently? If I was Lucifer right now I'd send them next to Hitler." I growled as Mina then hugs me.

"Why couldn't they just wait until after our debut." I rolled my eyes and then sat on the couch with the rest of the girls.

——

While Y/N continued to drink and Mina watches over her, Y/N then turns and smirks as she held the girl's waist and leaned in. Of course, Mina figured out this was basically a free ticket to having sex with her tonight, but she couldn't.

"Baby.." Mina said as she pulled back and Y/N raised a brow.

"You're an adult unnie I know you have sexual desires about me too." Y/N said and Mina holds her back.

"You're drunk baby.. and I don't want our first to seem like a hookup or a one night stand, because I want it to be special.." Mina said caressing her cheek.

"But did you want it though?" Y/N asked.

"Well yes." Mina said and Y/N then throws herself onto the girl again but Mina catches her again.

"Y/N, I really need you to stop drinking whenever you're blaming yourself for something. I need you to learn a better way to cope than to drink." Mina sighed and then Y/N looks down tearing up.

"I'm sorry, I've just lost it now.." Y/N cried into Mina's arms as the older girl comforted her and rubbed her back peacefully.

"That's okay, the girls and I will help you find yourself again.." Mina said as Y/N continued to cry.

The next morning, the two were sleeping soundly in eachother's arms and the girls of Twice step out and awe at the sight of them.

"Okay this is weird, us just staring at them?" Jeongyeon shudders and then walks to the two of them before waking them up.

"I'll shower." Y/N groans as she got up and Mina nods groaning too.

"Well, she threw herself at me, drunk." Mina sighed as she looked at the girls while fixing her clothes.

"You had the opportunity to have sex with her and you threw it away?" Sana asked and Jihyo elbows her side.

"Well yeah." Mina sighed.

"I get it Mina you're somewhat like a church girl like Dubu, but sometimes let loose." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah well I want my first with Y/N to be loose but also romantic." Mina smiled.

"Boring!" Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon elbows her this time.

The girls continue to talk until Y/N then steps out wearing jeans and a graphic tee but over it was the university jacket for Twice's merch.

"Where did you get it?" Mina asked.

"Pd-nim gave me and Tae-O these, it has his favourite number and I ask him to put this on it, look here." Y/N then showed the 24 on her chest pocket and Mina smiled before kissing her.

"By the way I have to go you guys I'm so sorry." Y/N said as they shook their heads and I nod before leaving. Y/N had to leave early because she had practice with Tae-O.

As they come across the main practice studio, they see the girls doing their vlive before Y/N knocks on the door a bit so the managers can hear and walk up to it.

As Y/N and Tae-O entered, the girl's eyes lit up seeing the two of them, especially the girl they loved as the duo walked in.

Tae-O and Y/N fanboys/girls over the eight of them like children causing the girls to stifle in their laughs.

As the girls cleaned up their food, Mina then rushed to Y/N as the two kiss and Y/N smiles.

"You feeling better now?" Mina whispers.

"A whole lot better." Y/N asks and the girls all hugged her after Mina pulled away.

The two were practicing for two hours straight but it was time to film the whole thing and so, they all got dressed, for the English version first.

The girls of Twice, the eight of them then walked in and greeted the managers, they wanted to watch and so Yosuke allowed them to stay.