29. filming

It was the set for Regular, Mina, Jihyo and Momo came to watch and to take care of Mina.

Y/N came out to the outside set first since she started the song and once Mina saw her, the older girl smiled and walked up to her cupping her cheeks. The production team all whistled minding their own business.

"I remember when it was my first time to film for my own music video.." Mina smiled as the two kiss before walking back to the two Twice members.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" The director said and started the music.

The girls see Y/N has improved over the weeks she's been a trainee and was proud she was able to film the video despite Jackson's passing not too long ago.

Y/N then messes up halfway through her first few lines and apologizes bowing.

"It's okay, we'll start again." The director said before she got back into position.

The filming continues and Y/N finishes her part in that location and so the crew started to move their cameras.

But as they did so, Y/N and Tae-O were practicing Re-Bye which was their collaboration song with Akmu.

Even though they were singing acapella, their harmony was exceptional compared to rookie idols.

But while the filming continued, Yosuke had to film the duo for the behind the scenes.

Then it was Tae-O's turn and Y/N hyped him more and more excited that he was getting his time to shine. It was clear that she was was more known and famous, yet she's going to make sure Tae-O gets the spotlight.

Jihyo glances at Y/N from time to time and checks her phone from time to time too to see if Daniel has replied to her yet.

But then the three girls all look up at the same time, they see the duo laughing like windex bottles when they're blasting a rap song from Tae-O's phone and doing these hand movements.

"They're doing tik toks.." Jihyo said.

"In the middle of their set..." Momo said.

"And I'm dating one of them.." Mina said.

As the some restarted the two were in sync like always and Tae-O throws it back as Y/N then body rolls in his direction instead of the other way around and the two finish strongly.

But they do another song immediately and it was Zico's Any Song.

It didn't take long before the director started to call every thing to come back and run smoothly while the stylists then fixed Y/N's hair and makeup and Tae-O was getting his hair and makeup fixed too while they were heading to the set for the dance.

The girls danced along to the song enjoying themselves as they watch their soon to be debuting juniors.

But as they went on a lunch break, the girls had to leave as they prepared for their own album and Mina was hugging Y/N.

"I'll be back home, and so will you." Y/N said as she kissed her lips and the two stayed there like that for a while.

"Alright lovebirds let's go." Jihyo said as Mina nods walking away but Momo approaches Y/N and leans forward.

"You did really good by the way." Momo smiles and Y/N thanks her before she left after waving goodbye and soon Yongjin oppa drove away with them inside the van.

So within the course of 30 hours, they filmed the korean and english version of regular as JYP planned for them to take over the west the moment they finish with the east.

The two were driven home separately and Y/N walks back inside the Twice dorm and was about to pass out from exhaustion but luckily the moment she slept, she fell into Sana's arms.

"Let's get you to sleep." Sana hummed softly with a smile before she puts Y/N on Jeongyeon and Momo's bed. Before Mina went to sleep, she planted a kiss on Y/N's forehead.

Jeongyeon and Momo both lay on each side of the bed leaving Y/N in the middle and Jeongyeon faces Y/N as she hummed and then saw Momo wrapping her arms around Y/N's waist hugging her close.

Jeongyeon decides to do the same and planted her arm onto her stomach snuggling her head into the younger girl's neck, the room was cold in the first place anyway.