Caught in the act

Quietly, George,John and Robbie opened the door to their sister's apartment,tiptoeing their way in as not to alertEllie to their presence, wanting their visit to be a surprise toher.
They knew that she wasn't a fan of those, so maybe itwould've been a better idea to tell her beforehand, but the threetook more enjoyment in seeing her face when they were suddenlystanding in front of her without being told about them coming.

Thelights were out, but under her closed bedroom door a dim light shonethrough, which along with her parked car in front of the house toldthem she was home.

Making the way over to the door, the menstopped in front of it and counted to three before throwing it openand yelling "surprise".

As soon as they got sight of whatwas in front of them though, they instantly regretted theirunannounced visit and threw their hands up to their eyes, coveringthem while also instantly turning away from the scene.

Meanwhile,startled by the men's sudden appearance, Ellie and Nick almost jumpedapart with wide horrified eyes, the latter dropping down beside heron the bed from his former position on top of her.
The blondegrabbed the covers with lightning speed as soon as they were apart,bringing the sheets up to her chest to cover her naked torso, cheeksburning red with embarrassment while Nick was satisfied with beingcovered up to the waist, a sheepish expression on his face as hescratched the back of his head at this predicament.

Bothagents couldn't believe that this had happened. Thank god at leasttheir lower body parts had been hidden under the sheets as Ellie'sbrothers had walked in and caught them in the act, otherwise shewould've been even more mortified and probably never would've beenable to face her brothers ever again.

"Oh my god, now I'mscarred for life", Robbie muttered to himself just as the threebrothers had turned away with covered eyes, as John let out a groanand complained, saying "I'll never be able to get that image out ofmy head again!".
The oldest ran a hand over his face, statinggrimly "I did not wanna see that, ever!".

At theircomments, Ellie cringed visibly, knowing that they'd never let herlive this down.
Nope, they'd never let her forget that theyaccidentally walked in on her having sex with a guy, especially sincethe man in question was her co-worker Nick Torres.
"Oh my god,what are you guys even doing here?!" she questioned, howeverquickly withdrew the question and instead, in a raised tone of voice,addressed her brothers and said "No wait, we are gonna talk aboutthis later, now get out of my bedroom!"

The men were quickto comply and leave, closing the door behind them again.
As soonas the door fell into the lock, the blonde moaned in misery and letherself fall down on the bed, her hands moving to rest on her eyes asshe let out a groan.
She just wanted to sink into the floor anddisappear. Yeah, that'd be nice...

Nick, who hadn't said aword yet since her brother's surprised them with their visit, let outthe breath he had been holding.
It was indeed an incrediblyembarrassing and awkward situation, he had to admit that, but he knewthat Ellie took it way worse than him since it was her brother's whowalked in on them.

Gently placing his hand on her arm, hesoftly rubbed over her skin, trying to reassure her a bit until aftera minute, she finally freed her face from her hands, one of theminstantly landing on the Latino's bigger one who gave it a squeeze ashe intertwined their fingers.

"I guess we're gonna have toget dressed and talk to them," Ellie reluctantly admitted with agrimace, probably more to herself than anyone else, earning a nodfrom Nick.

"I guess that's gonna be quite an interestingconversation, huh?" Nick teased her with a little smirk on hislips, still wanting to make her feel less awkward about the wholesituation.

The only sign he got that his little tease workedwas a tiny smile that was gone again after a second before she satup, forgetting to hold the sheets in place, consequently making themslip down to her waist, once again exposing her bare chest to Nickwho immediately let his gaze roam over her, the heat from earlierreturning to his eyes.

The blonde had to keep a smirk fromforming at his gaze, pupils dilated as his eyes never left the sightof her naked body.
Sliding closer towards her, the Latino gentlygrabbed her chin tilting her face up to press a kiss onto her lips, apromise to revisit this later.
Her hands went up to his chest asshe got lost in the feel of his lips against hers, his tongueinvading her mouth, resting them on his warm, toned skin while heplaced one hand on her waist.

After a minute, they reluctantlybroke apart again, both aware they had other matters to attend to atthe moment, namely the blonde's three older brothers who'd bustedinto her bedroom only minutes earlier.

"I guess we shouldget dressed now and then face your brothers, huh," Nick repeatedher earlier words with a slight grimace, which was copied by hispartner who then gave a nod.

Leaning over to her, Nick pressedone more kiss on her lips, this one a bit more chaste than the onebefore and lasting only a few seconds, but still nonethelessenjoyable.
"To be continued?" The Latino teased once more,earning a small laugh and shake of her head from the blonde, beforethey got out of bed and put on some clothes.

Nick now dressedin pants, while Ellie simply opted for putting on her panties andNick's shirt from the floor that went just right past her ass, thetwo entered the living room to find the other men sprawled out on thecouch, whispering to each other until they became aware of the twoagents' presence, making the oldest clear his throat as all of themturned to look at the pair as they sat down on the couch as well,eyes turned downwards to the floor, not quite daring to meet theireyes.

George decided to take the lead of the "interrogation"of their sister and her partner, and concentrated his firm glance onthe latter as he asked the first question, brows furrowed as heleaned forward, his arms resting on his lap.

"So what, doesthis mean the two of you are together now? Because the last time wespoke to this guy," he started, motioning to Nick with his headbefore turning to look at his sister, "he told us you weren't histype..."
After voicing this, his eyes turned to rest on the mansitting beside Ellie again, fixing a glare on him.

"We'renot!" The blonde woman's firm statement made her brothers raise abrow in question as they exchanged a quick look, wondering if she wastelling the truth with the evidence they'd witnessed just a fewminutes ago when they barged into her bedroom, totally unprepared forwhat they saw.