Desire

Neither of them had beenplanning this, but once the built-up desire in them was let free astheir lips touched for the first time, there was no denying that theydidn't want to stop.

They both moved to sit on the couch, handin hand with their fingers intertwined and put on some sappy romancemovie they weren't really going to watch anyway.

They had better, more enjoyablethings on their minds.

Gradually, little pecks on the cheekand neck turned to slow, long kisses on the lips, until eventually,Ellie moved to sit on Nick's lap, effectively straddling him in theprocess as her tongue moved past his lips and found its way intoNick's mouth, their tongues battling for dominance as their handstouched the other's body.

The Latino's fingers slowly movedfrom her back and neck down to her waist where his hands made theirway under her shirt, softly stroking her warm skin there until hegently gripped her hips while their kiss got even more fiery.

Meanwhile, the blonde'shands did the same, pulling his shirt up a bit and moving her fingersalong his back, feeling the muscles under his skin.

When theyhad to stop the kiss and part for air, both of them breathingheavily, Nick's mouth went from her lips down to her neck, sensuallyplacing wet kisses on her sensitive spots before he nibbled at hercollarbone, all the while Ellie had her eyes closed, lips slightlyparted in pleasure.

After a while, Ellie had enoughof his lips of her skin and directed his face back up to capture hislips with hers once more while deciding that they still had too manyclothes on, so she gripped the hem of his shirt, intending to pull itup and over his head.

However, Nick's hands aroundher wrists stopped her movement, made her interrupt the kiss and lookat him in confusion, brows pulled together into a frown, notunderstanding why he halted her actions.

Seeing the frown on her face,the Latino cupped her cheek in one hand, giving her a small smile asreassurance.

"Ellie, do you want to do this?" he askedher, earning a perplexed and incredulous look from his partner.
Whatkind of question was that...the blonde wondered.
Wasn't it obviousthat she wanted this, wanted him?!

Seeing the expression onher face, Nick formulated his question differently to make it clearwhat he actually wanted to ask.

"I meant...are you reallysure you want to do this? What about Gibbs and rule 12? If we dothis, there's no going back, Ellie. I just want you to be sure,"Nick explained, patiently waiting for her to reply, his eyes fixatedon her face, taking in her expression.

Her answer however,wasn't given in words.

Instead, she pulled him closerand locked their lips in a deep, passionate kiss, -one more so thanthe kiss they'd shared before this conversation- giving him anobvious answer to his question without verbally replying as shefinally pulled his shirt over his head with some help from him,quickly throwing it onto the floor behind her.

After that, she discardedherself of her own shirt, only ever interrupting their kiss for asecond when necessary.

When both their upper bodies were bare,Ellie's only covered by her bra, their hands eagerly landed on theother's skin once more -now not hindered by a shirt any more- andwandered all over each other's torso.

Getting off of Nick'slap, the blonde laid down on the couch, pulling Nick down with her sothat he was towering above her, legs on either side of hers, all thewhile still kissing passionately as both of them forgot aboutanything and everybody else.

The only thing that mattered atthis moment was the two of them.