Trapped

Pacingaround nervously, going back and forth continuously, a very visiblefrown on her face, Ellie let out a frustrated groan.

''I couldpunch you right now!'' she hissed at the only other occupant in thisspace, giving him a quick glare as she stopped her motions for amoment.

It was all his fault. Why couldn't he have just waiteduntil they got home?! But no, he was too impatient for that and hadbothered her frequently to go find a quiet place in the building tohave some... alone time, not once stopping his little touches orheated glances that he gave her since lunchtime, no matter where theywere or who was with them.

She was only glad that none of theothers seemed to have noticed whenever his hands touched her body intotally unprofessional and inappropriate places while they were atwork.

At home, in the safe space of his or her apartment, histouches and lips on her skin were a totally different story. Off theclock, she always enjoyed them.

But the way he'd behaved atwork that day was totally pushing the boundary they'd set, which hadbeen necessary because their co-workers didn't know of theirrelationship yet, and if they ever found out -especially Gibbs andVance- it was vital that they knew they could still work together, beall professional at work despite their relationship.

Soyeah, it was definitely Nick's fault that they were now stuck on theNCIS roof.

When she'd finally gave in to his advances, he'dtaken advantage of Gibbs and McGee being absent in the bullpen sincethey were checking out a lead concerning the case they were workingon and went to the roof with his girlfriend, careful of not beingcaught by any other person that worked in the building.

Theirlips locked together, he'd pushed the door open with his body, hishands being busy trailing over Ellie's body while hers were at thebase of his neck and on his shoulder.

Things had prettyquickly gotten heated from there on.

A while later, Elliecould practically feel Nick's grin on her now dressed back as sheadjusted her clothes, making sure it wasn't obvious what she and theLatino had just been doing.

The blonde rolled her eyes atNick's smug grin, though there was no denying the small smile thatwas adorning her own lips, which only widened when he came up to herand pressed a kiss on her lips, this one in comparison to the othersbeing soft and slow.

After they pulled apart again, Nick tookEllie's hand in his and intertwined their fingers, wanting to be asclose to her as possible even if just for a few more moments beforethey went back into the bullpen and had to act as if they were solelyco-workers and platonic friends.

Both were surprised though,and to be honest a little panicky when the door leading inside didn'topen.
Their eyes immediately met, fear visible on their faces,mouths agape.

They couldn't believe this was happening.

Nicktried to open the door several more times, even tried to kick it openafter multiple failed attempts, but the stupid thing wouldn't budge,no matter what he did.

Meanwhile, Ellie paced aroundanxiously, and Nick could tell that she blamed him for thissituation, which became abundantly clear when she glared at him andmentioned wanting to punch him.

Eventually, he gave up andsat down on the ground beside Ellie, who had her face buried in herhands, elbows propped up on her knees.

''Looks like we'll betrapped for a while,'' Nick stated unnecessarily, earning afrustrated sound from his girlfriend.

''Oh my god, how are wegonna explain this? Gibbs is gonna kill us!'' Ellie mumbledpitifully, a whine noticeable in her voice.
Nick had to admit,this predicament they now were in was anything but good.

However,he wasn't about to let it show that he was just as aghast over theirsituation as the blonde was and instead wanted to try to calm herdown a little, knowing her mind was already running a hundred miles aminute, overthinking the whole ordeal.

''Hey, come on, it'sgonna be fine. We'll think of some explanation.''
His palm strokedgently over her back as he tried to give her the reassurance that sheneeded that this wasn't the end of the world.

Ellie now lookedup, the corners of her mouth still turned downward, though luckilythere was no anger on her face anymore, only desperation.

''Yousure?'' she asked him, not sure if they'd be able to come up withsomething convincing.
Nick nodded and pulled her into hisarms.

''And even if we don't and the rest will find out aboutour relationship, then that's fine too.
I mean, we didn't want tohide it forever, right?'' Nick inquired gently, and Ellie nodded intohis chest.

''But what about Gibbs and rule 12?''

That'sthe main reason that had made them both keep their relationship asecret until now, knowing their boss was against relationshipsbetween co-workers and not wanting one of them to potentially have toleave the team.

''It'll be fine. McGee said that he burned arule before, so he might do it again.
I mean, we'll probably stillget a lecture and a punishment for this, but we'll be fine. Ipromise,'' he told her while pressing a kiss to the top of her head,after which his lips also pressed several kisses on her check and onher neck, aware that this would calm her down and distract her fromworrying too much.

''Youknow, you're making it very hard for me to be mad at you,'' theblonde mumbled slowly, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensationof his warm lips on her skin.
Nick grinned against her soft skin,continuing what he was doing as he said his next words.
''Good.Then I guess this was one of my better ideas today.''