Admiration

As soon as Ellie hadmanaged to unlock her apartment door with Nick's hands all wanderingall over her body, his lips on her neck trailing kisses along hersensitive skin, the door was thrown open as they stumbled into theroom, while their bodies did not once stop touching, almost causingthem to trip and land on the floor.

Nick heaved Ellie up ontoher kitchen counter, standing between her legs as he hurried toremove her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the sidewithout a care in the world.

Quickly discarding of his ownshirt as well, Nick placed his lips back on hers in a passionate kisswhile his hands continued to explore her body followed by his lips.

Ellie threw her head back,eyes closed as she suppressed a moan at the feeling of his lips onher skin, going from her neck down to her collarbone before theymoved even more down her body.

Meanwhile, the blonde'shands pulled him closer by his neck, holding him as close to her aspossible as her fingers slowly stroked through the short hairs at thebase of his skull.

All that could be heard inthe apartment were their labored breaths and little moans thatescaped ever ones in a while, as slowly more clothes joined the onesalready on the floor.

After a while more ofmaking out in the kitchen, the Latino decided to move this into thebedroom, so he placed his hands under Ellie's thighs and pulled herup, resulting in her legs immediately wrapping around hiships.

Gripping his face in her hands, the blonde kissed himpassionately again, their tongues invading the other's mouth as Nickcarried her into the bedroom, where he climbed unto the bed with herand set her down.

Soon after, their underwear -which was theonly thing they still had on- landed somewhere in the room aswell.
Stopping himself for a moment, the rush of earlier sloweddown, Nick took a moment to look down at her from where he wasperched above her on the bed, admiring her bare body.
Somewherealong the lines of his ogling the words "God, you are so perfect,"slipped out of his lips.

When his eyes landed back on her faceafter inspecting every inch of her skin, wanting to store the imageof her body deep in his memories, Nick saw that her cheeks had a rosycolor to them.

"Is there a reason you're blushing likethat?" he asked her gently, though the tone of his voice gave awaythat he was clearly amused at seeing her cheeks redden like that,which he knew was because of his words as well as the fact that shewas naked beneath him and his heated gaze had roamed all over herbody.

At seeing her blush deepen when he asked his question,Nick let out a short chuckle, earning a small glare from her, afterwhich she hit his chest with the back of her hand.

"Oh shut up, Nick,"the blonde said, though the glare was already gone from herexpression, now replaced with a heated, longing look as she lookedover his bare frame as well in the dim light of her nightstand lamp,took in every muscle of his body while slowly tracing her fingerssoftly down his chest, only the barest of touches.

Still,Nick's body burned from the feeling of her fingers on his chest, hislegs touching hers, the skin on skin contact fueling his desire.

That's when Ellie spokeonce more, the blush long gone from her face, determination and herdesire for him visible in her eyes as she leaned up to whisper intohis ear.
"Kiss me, Nick.""

The Latino immediatelycomplied to the blondes demand, his lips claiming hers once more in afiery kiss, one arm wrapped around his neck, the other hand digginginto his back with her nails, her chest pressed against his as muchas possible, the sensation of it all making it feel to them as iftheir bodies melted together, becoming one.