Change of Plans

Standing in front ofthe mirror in the bedroom in a dress shirt that had yet to bebuttoned up, revealing his toned chest and stomach muscles, Nickcalled out to Ellie in the bathroom, inquiring about her progress ingetting ready, since it had been ten minutes since the water in theshower had been turned off.

"Ellie, are you dressed yet?"he asked loudly in the direction of the bathroom while starting toclose the buttons of his shirt.
Once he was done, he looked athimself in the mirror once more, taking in his all tarted upappearance, and he couldn't help but make a comment to Ellie abouthis appearance with the intention of teasing the blonde a littlebit.

"Just to let you know, I'm ready. And looking mightyfine, dare I say" he boasted with a grin despite knowing Elliecouldn't see it.

When he heard the door to the bathroom open,he turned around in its direction...and stopped dead with wide eyesas he caught side of her.

Standing in the doorway -steamcoming from the room due to the hot shower she took- was Ellie, cladonly in tight black lace underwear.
Her hair already dried,flowing down her shoulders in loose waves, a coy smile made its wayonto the blondes lips as she took in her boyfriend's expression,pleased with herself for being the one who caused it.

Seeingthe way Nick looked at her barely concealed body, the way he ogledher lingerie and how well it fit her figure, his pupils dilated andmouth hanging open slightly, Ellie decided she wanted to have somefun and tease him a bit more.
Ever so slowly striding towards him,intentionally wiggling her hips more so than usual, her eyes lockedon his, she came to a halt once she was only inches away from him,bodies almost touching, but not quite.

"What's the matterNicky? See something you like?" she taunted him in a low voicewhile sliding a finger down his chest, not once breaking theirgaze.

Nick let out a small growl at that. She knew he didn'tlike being called that, but he was also certain that she knew thatshe was the only one who could get away with it.

Well, but hehad to admit that with the way she was looking at him at that moment,her body exposed to him except for her most intimate parts, theLatino had other ideas rather than complaining about her use of thatnickname.

One more look down at her body and Nick lost it,pulled her flush against him in less than a second and crushed hislips on hers.
Ellie didn't waste any time kissing him back just asfiercely as her hands landed on his shoulders, and it didn't takelong until his tongue entered her mouth, deepening the kiss evenmore.

Eventually, just as Nick's hands had made their way toher back and were about to open her bra, Ellie pulled away from himquite suddenly, leaving both of them breathing heavily from theprevious lack of air, shoulders heaving slightly.

Nick lookedat her, confusion and distaste written all over his face, obviouslynot liking that she abruptly stopped now after teasing him like thatbeforehand, completely aware what that would lead to.

Theblonde, however, gave him a pointed and smug look.
"I need toget dressed. We have a table reservation, remember?" she stated,-trying her best to conceal the small grin that was threatening toshow- before turning around, about to go and get her dress from whereit hung by her dresser.
What she hadn't really expected orpredicted though, was to feel his hand enclosing her wrist andpulling her back so that her back was pressed against his chest.

Heleaned a bit down to speak into her ear in a coarse voice, one filledwith desire.
"Leave it."

Facing him again, Elliechuckled slightly while shaking her head knowingly.
She was prettyfamiliar with the expression on his face and knew what itmeant.

"We're not gonna go out for dinner tonight, am Iright?"she asked rhetorically, already more than aware of theanswer.
It's not that she minded, though.

"No we'renot."
With that, his hands were back on her body, fingers slowlysliding over her warm skin until they reached her bra once more andundid the clasp with practiced and experienced ease, placing his lipsback on hers as the garment fell to the floor.