🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭

Start from the beginning

He left the room after completing his sentence. and his wife was irked with his blind love for naina. She clenched her jaw and mumbled in evil smile - "as you say rakesh ji. I'll anyhow get your daughter approval for this marriage. and for that if i had to shed fake crocodile tears then i will. but i won't let this golden opportunity miss."

in the night. naina was quietly reading book about immature boy. she seethed in fury when she read the line where the boy forced the girl to marry him.

"These books are hell annoying. it's spoiling my mood like how could they write such a idiotic story and sell them in market. if that kiddish boy would have asked me to marry him i would've directly sent him to mental asylum for his mind treatment. Disgusting." She muttered in grumpiness folding the book in anger and keeping it inside the drawer beside her bed.

"Naina beta. can i come in?" a voice coated with fake fondness echo in her room. and she look up to see her step mother smiling widely.

"Yeah sure please come." she replied dryly making faces, her step mother come and sit down ahead of her. caressing her hair motherly as if more than her no one love her.

"Beta. rakesh ji have told me to not tell you about this. but i just couldn't hold on myself he is going into big loss in his business. He need a financial support and i know only you can help him in this." She started to say in moistening eye wiping away her unshed tear.

Naina looked her in questioned face and asked - "how would i help him?"

"By marrying to this boy." her step mother said with a smile showing her the photo.

Naina shockingly stare the guy her step mother was showing to her. and her mind got blanked.

"They're so rich beta. and they'll help your father financially. see beta i won't force you but rakesh ji haven't paid jay and roshni fee since one month. he don't have money. if you will get ready to marry this guy everything will be perfect as they're so good and kind family. and even have their own business The guy is also good looking and sincere exactly like the one you want as your partner. i might be sounding selfish and heartless but just think once about the facility and fame you're gonna receive if you'll marry the most richest man son." Sulakshana said further in soft voice. cajoling the innocent soul who is aghast to take any decision.

"is papa is happy with these proposal.?" She asked in timidity fidgeting with her finger in feverish.

"Yes beta. he is so happy infact he was going to say YES to them but i said that first we should ask naina if she is ready for this marriage. as she have to spend her entire life with that guy. we shouldn't be so selfish." She spoke in fake love making her think twice about the sudden change in her demeanor.

"Ok. i am ready! naina annonced with a dull face keeping stone on her heart for her father happiness.

"Really beta. you're so sweet i knew it you can never see your father in pain. we're so blessed to have a child like you." Sulakshana spoke some heartwarming words in smile kissing her forehead.

"i will inform about this to rakesh ji he'll be so proud of you. Sleep well beta good night." she added with a never ending smile patting her head and getting up to go.

"What is the name of that guy?" naina asked in throbbing voice and her step mother halt on her track wondering what name should she say. she don't know what is his name she slap herself mentally for her folly.

Closing her eye. she remember something and a pang of guiltness pinched her heart but she recover and said - "his name is...."Rahul." ❤

Scene change in maheshwari mansion. sameer is banging his head on the wall consecutively as he taken a resolution that until his naina won't say "Yes" for their marriage he will hurt himself physically.

The wall is turning red as his blood have started to come out of his head. his family is watching him with a irked face want to slap him tightly for his silliness.

The loud ring of phone grab their attention and vivek swipe to receive the call.

"Hello am sulakshana naina's mother." she introduce herself in a broad smile and vivek quickly put the call on speaker so sameer could hear what is his angel verdict.

The mention of her name stopped sameer from punishing himself and he looked the phone hopefully.

"Actually i want to say that. that... naina is ready for this marriage she don't have any objection with your son. Sameer." she declared with a grinning face looking around her if anyone is hearing her.

"What? are you sure." vivek asked in disbelief voice and she nodded saying - "yes mr.maheshwari am sure. naina itself have given her approval for this proposal. and she is asking if you could arrange their marriage within one week."

"One Week." all repeated her word in shocking tone and sameer started to dance by holding his personalized mickey pillow. just one week away and then naina will be his wife. she'll be there with him in his room, in his life forever. ❤

"Yes. and even i agree with her because this week is so auspicious and if they'll get married within this week then their life will be so beautiful and peaceful. i have asked well known pandit ji and he said me these all." Sulakshana proceed further a fake story making everyone look each other in daze.

"Fine we'll arrange their marriage within this week." vishakha spoke in agreement as she saw how happy her son is after knowing that his angel have got agreed.

"Thank you so much. but i have two condition." sulakshana said with a smirk on her face and the time stopped for them.

"What is your condition.?" vivek ask with low voice and....

Scene frozed.

How is the update

What will be sulakshana condition?

Just one week and samaina will be married. do you think??

And one more thing the teaser I've posted could be a dream too 😉