Pt. 28

Even though there was only so little time of school left with exams coming up and summer just a month away, Baekhyun always made sure to attend Chanyeol's football games; especially since the male never shut up about them once he got the place on the team a couple days after Baekhyun's birthday.

Baekhyun honestly wasn't a fan of sports and by the constant cheers and screams from the crowd, he had no idea who was winning. In fact, it was too noisy for his liking so he turned his hearing aids off to get some peace.

He turned his head to face the small male beside him who'd came to watch the game as well because it wasn't just Chanyeol on the team, Jongin had been on it for years. A part of Baekhyun knew Kyungsoo was here for Jongin but he never did admit it.

He gently tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder to gain his attention, I'm going to the toilet.

Kyungsoo nodded as the male stood up from the patch of grass they were on but quickly grabbed a hold of his wrist, Don't forget. Kyungsoo signed before making a writing gesture with his hand and Baekhyun's face lit up like a lightbulb.

If Kyungsoo didn't remind him he'd certain he wouldn't of did it when he went back inside the school. Once he was inside he turned his hearing aids back on, he enjoyed the small hum of silence from inside as well as his shoes tapping against the glossy floors. The halls were empty because school was over for the day, the only people passing him were students who were watching the game or the odd teacher staying late.

His eyes finally fell on the slip just by the main office, it was for the camping trip for seniors. It was practically tradition in the school for them to arrange something for the seniors. Most of the people in his year were going, his eyes even fell on Chanyeol's name scribbled down. He smiled slightly at that, he was sort of excited to spend a long weekend with the male.

He scribbled his name down, glad he did it today because tomorrow was the cut off for people wanting to go. He was slightly surprised when Kyungsoo mentioned it a couple days ago but he guessed the male was just as eager as everyone else to make the most of their senior year.

He turned around to head to the toilets but instead he stood frozen at the sight of the male that was once behind him.

"Whoa, when'd you get those?" Yifan snickered.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows as he pushed by, "Leave me alone."

He didn't get the chance to walk any further once he felt the hearing aids were yanked from his ears, the mutter from Yifan being cut off as well as his other surroundings.

Baekhyun stood frozen for a moment, he didn't think the male would actually do something like that. He spun around, his brows furrowed as he tried to grab them back from Yifan's hands but the male only smirked as he held them up above his head.

"Give them back." Baekhyun frowned as he tugged on Yifan's arm to try and bring them closer so he could reach them.

Yifan chuckled, "You don't talk as well without them anymore, gotten used to them already?" He questioned with a grin although Baekhyun wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, he was more focused on trying to get his precious hearing aids out of Yifan's grasp.

He didn't know why he was doing this, it wasn't like Sehun was here to amuse, it wasn't like he'd gather the attention from other students because it was just the both of them in the empty hall.

Eventually the small male grew so frustrated that he ended up slapping Yifan directly in the face, which caused the tall male to freeze in spot. Baekhyun shoved his chest, "Give them back!"

He could see Yifan brows furrowing, anger flickering in his eyes but it eventually disappeared as his head turned to the side.

"Both of you, my office!"