Pt. 40

Chanyeol kept talking about his apprenticeship whenever Baekhyun was with him, he kept talking about the future and Baekhyun just didn't want to think about it.

It just reminded him how Chanyeol would be here and he'd be so far away from him.

Baekhyun was currently laying on Chanyeol's bed with him, "They're teaching me how to wire plug sockets."

Baekhyun hummed in response, he was trying to focus on the video game he was playing on Chanyeol's console, the male beside wasn't even playing it, he was too engrossed in telling Baekhyun was he has been doing.

Baekhyun was trying to keep focus on the game and seem unbothered but everything Chanyeol said was making his stomach twist. Sometimes he'd ask the occasional question but he didn't really know what Chanyeol was talking about most of the time. Wires and circuits and stuff, he knew nothing about that sort of stuff.

"Do you want to talk about something else?" Chanyeol questioned. He could tell Baekhyun was losing interest, his voice was quiet and distant.

Baekhyun eventually placed the controller on Chanyeol's bed and rolled over. "Yes." He grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It was meant to be a quick kiss just to make Chanyeol shut up for a second but the tall male had pulled himself on top of Baekhyun, eventually they pulled away and looked at each other.

Baekhyun noticed the spark in Chanyeol's eye and he grinned as he looked at the clock on the male's bedside table, "You do realise it's 1 in the afternoon?"

"So?" Chanyeol replied, kissing Baekhyun's neck, "Nobody's home."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but deep down his stomach was twisting. He wasn't going to turn down the offer because he wasn't sure if he'd be able to be intimate with Chanyeol once he moved away to University, so he let himself melt into the male's kisses.

...

They had plans that night to go to a party. It was Jongin's party. It was one of the popular house parties which Baekhyun was never invited to but Chanyeol was well liked around the school and begged him to come. It wasn't like Jongin didn't want him not there, he also offered for him to go.

It wasn't the invite Baekhyun worried about, he didn't really want to go. Loud music and drunk people just weren't enjoyable.

But yet here he was getting ready at Chanyeol's house. The tall male had sprayed more of his cologne on, Baekhyun had smelled the bottle but deep down he felt it smelt better on the male. Maybe it was just because he loved the smell of Chanyeol.

The male had re-entered the bedroom, finally locating the jacket he was in search of, "What are you doing?" He chuckled at the sight of Baekhyun currently standing with his cologne bottle in his hand.

"Nothing." Baekhyun placed it back down on the taller's desk. "Are you ready to go?"

Chanyeol nodded with a grin, Baekhyun could tell he was excited, the tall male always enjoyed a party, "Are you?" He replied back.

"Obviously," Baekhyun rolled his eyes teasingly, "I wasn't sat waiting on you finding your jacket for nothing."

Chanyeol clicked his tongue but nonetheless grabbed the smaller's hand, "So mean."

They were sat in the living room, Jongin's house was packed with bodies. Baekhyun understood the male was popular but he didn't think he knew this many people.

Music was blaring loudly and Baekhyun couldn't hear a word anyone was trying to say to him. It didn't bother him too much, he was used to that sort of situation.