Pt. 41

Chanyeol stepped closer into the dimly lit room until he was right beside the sleeping male who was oblivious of his presence. He was curled up into a ball, his face smooshed up against the cushioned pillow beneath his head.

Chanyeol noticed the couple finished drinks on the coffee table. It made him slowly begin to think Baekhyun had fell asleep because he had drank too much.

"Hey." Chanyeol spoke up quietly, he was able to due to the room they were in being shut off from the music, he gently rubbed Baekhyun's shoulder, "Baekhyun."

Although the male was tipsy himself, he still had the self awareness to make sure his boyfriend was okay.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and let out an annoyed grumble, he didn't want to be disturbed and now that he was finally looking at the person, he didn't want to be disturbed by Chanyeol either.

"What's wrong, hm?" Chanyeol spoke up, "Why are you in here?"

Baekhyun didn't respond, he merely swatted Chanyeol's hand away so he could get some peace. He didn't even know what he was saying in the first place, he'd took his hearing aids off a long time ago to drown out the pounding music.

Kyungsoo sighed out as he watched the interaction between the two drunk males, he looked around and it seemed that Jongin was more interested in hosting his party once the worry of finding Baekhyun was over with.

He'd never seen Baekhyun this intoxicated before so he figured it was best to just get him home, especially since it seemed he just wanted to stay passed out on the sofa.

"Chanyeol, I think we should just take him home." Kyungsoo sighed out as he made his way over.

Chanyeol agreed with a small nod, he got back on his feet with a stumble. He figured maybe Baekhyun would be more talkative with Kyungsoo. He just had to figure why that was, did he do something wrong? He wasn't so sure, he'd probably know when he woke up in the morning, when he was no longer drunk.

"Baekhyun, get up, we're going home." Kyungsoo called out as he shook the male's shoulder, only receiving a grumble in response. When he got a closer look he noticed his hearing aids were off, he figured that's why he was being so difficult. He looked around at the coffee table but all that it held were finished drinks.

With a deep sigh he forced Baekhyun up, he needed him awake to at least locate where his hearing aids were. He knew for a fact Mrs Byun won't be pleased if he lost them during a drunken night, they were very expensive. "Baekhyun, where are your hearing aids?" Kyungsoo spoke and signed at the same time.

Baekhyun merely shrugged sluggishly in response. He knew he took them off, he just wasn't sure where.

Kyungsoo groaned, he looked at Chanyeol, "Look around the coffee table, maybe they've fell."

Kyungsoo began to check in between the cushions on the sofa, he finally located them.

"Found them." They were wedged down at the bottom of the sofa, he didn't know how the hell they ended up that far in, maybe Baekhyun did it in his sleep. Kyungsoo handed them to Baekhyun, more so forced them in his hands since he seemed to not want to do anything at the moment. "Put them on."

Baekhyun whined, "The music is too loud." It was bearable before but now that he'd drank too much, the thought of the pounding music seemed too much to handle.

Nontheless, he begrudgingly put them on, the music wasn't so bad in the quiet room. That's why he decided to stay here. He looked over at Chanyeol, scoffing when the tall male looked back. He was still upset.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows at that action, "What's wrong?" He asked but Baekhyun didn't reply, "Are you mad at me?"

Baekhyun didn't reply yet again. The question rang around his drunken mind. Was he mad at Chanyeol? No, he wasn't. He was just worried about his future and was taking it out on his boyfriend. It was wrong and he knew that but he couldn't find the right way to communicate in his drunken state.