Pt. 27

The night soon closed in on the two and Baekhyun was allowed to stay for the night.

"I don't have any pyjamas with me." Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol came back with the good news of his mother allowing him to stay over.

"Guess you'll just have to borrow from me." Chanyeol chuckled as he pulled out two clean pairs of pyjamas, throwing a pair over to the smaller who was seated on his messy bed.

Baekhyun honestly didn't mind that idea, "Okay." He replied with a small smile, standing up from the bed with the t-shirt.

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun as he turned, his back now facing him but he couldn't look away; even though he knew he should, especially when Baekhyun pulled off his current t-shirt to change.

Chanyeol knew he should most definitely be looking away, especially since Baekhyun bare torso was fully exposed to him but he couldn't find it deep down to avert his eyes.

Baekhyun had become quite a good listener after the hearing aids, especially since he could pick up on sounds he'd never dreamed of hearing again and right now he couldn't exactly hear anything from Chanyeol, nothing like the moving of fabric when getting changed.

He slowly turned so he could get a glimpse of the taller, "Aren't you getting changed?" He questioned, having a small idea what Chanyeol was doing; which was possibly checking him out.

"Uh," Chanyeol cleared his throat as he was caught in the act, "Yes, I am." His eyes lingering on Baekhyun's slim waist before finally turning to get changed as well.

Baekhyun shook his head with a breathy laugh.

...

Chanyeol's head turned to the left to see Baekhyun's expression once the credits showed up on his television, wanting to have some reassurance that he wasn't the only terrified after what they just watched.

He let out a groan at Baekhyun's almost blank expression, "You can't be serious."

"What?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows as he looked at the taller.

"Are you not scared?" Chanyeol questioned, keeping his eyes locked on Baekhyun's face to make sure he wasn't lying.

"Not really, no, it's just a movie." Baekhyun replied with a small grin at Chanyeol's expression.

"It wasn't just a movie!" Chanyeol exclaimed, earning a quick hush from Baekhyun to remind him that it was 1am and also Chanyeol's mother was sleeping in the room next door.

"It was a bit cliché, Chanyeol, you have to admit it," Baekhyun sighed, "It was like every other ghost movie."

"But it was based on a true story!" Chanyeol groaned, laying back into his pillow.

"You're so gullible." Baekhyun chuckled as he pinched Chanyeol's soft cheek.

"I don't think I can sleep on this side of the bed." Chanyeol mumbled.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows in confusion until he realised what the taller meant, "Do you want to switch then?" Baekhyun asked as he rose a brow, generously offering the side of the bed next to the wall.

It didn't take long for Chanyeol to have switched positions with him, "I didn't take you as a scaredy-cat." Baekhyun chuckled gently with a teasing smile.

"I'm not," Chanyeol sighed, "It was just that specific movie."

"Whatever you say then." Baekhyun let out a breathy chuckle as he leaned over to the bedside table, carefully taking his hearing aids out for the night, he only managed to take one off before he was bombarded with a question.