HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS

Start from the beginning

Sid*chuckling*No arguments there....anyways...i will bring her to your car...you can go.

K-You sure?

Sid-Ofcourse.

Kaaya ran downstairs and vikas tried to talk to her but she literally gave him no chance.

Sidharth wanted to wake sana up but her steady breathing was a sign of her deep sleep...and the fact that she lied about the habit made him smile.

Sid picked her up in his arms and sana mumbled curses in her sleep.

He laughed at the way she was rubbing her nose against him.

He was walking down the stairs when sana mumbled
"Dard ho ra hai"
Sidharth looked at her...she was still sleeping.What was she talking about?

He looked at her ankle...may be she was talking about the sprain.

He kept walking when he heard her again

"Mumma ni aayi....meko dard ho ra hai"

Sidharth stopped in his tracks...what was she saying???

Sana's face even in her sleep looked like she was in lot of pain.

She was really sad and was asking for her mother....where is her mother though???

Sidharth kept walking but he was trying to remember if he ever heard anything about her parents,except that they live in Punjab.

He made a mental note to talk about this with someone that might give him some answers.

He hated the sadness on her face ,and the fact that he was not able to find the reason behind it was making him angry.

Sidharth reached kaaya's car and gently laid sana down on the back seat.

K-I will return the dress tmrw to your assistant.

Sid-Its suits her....tell her its her gift...she can keep it.

K*raising eyebrows*Let me guess...for being a good friend??

Sid-Yea...ofcourse.

K*mentally slapped him*Sidharth....apne ghar ka namak plz change kara lo....bahut meharbaani hogi.

Sid asked her what she meant by that but k started the car and left him thinking in the driveway.

He was too tired to think about anything else right now...so like any san person would.
Sidharth went inside to catch a few winks and face his mother in the mrng about the whole mess he created last night.
.
.
.

Kaaya settled sana in the bed with some help from the guard and decided to sleep in the other room herself. She was laughing at sidharth and Sana's picture she took and also thinking how rich she can get if she blackmails sana and sidharth with this.

Kya pta usey bhi ek ek designer gift mil hi jaye.

She was all smiles until her mind went back to the conversation with vikas....and that dampened her mood to no end.

Kaaya switched the phone off and closed her eyes to not think about that idiot.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes but immediately regretted it.Her head was so heavy she was feeling like it will explode.

Sana*to herself*Bdi aag thi sharab peene ki...aisa lg ra hai sar pe patthar rakh diya ho kisine.

She stood up and went to do her morning rituals.

Once she was done,sana went straight into the kitchen where badi maa looked at her with ladle in one hand and other hand on the hip.

You know classic mommie pose.