•🐍twentysix🐍•

and...PLAY⏸

<<PREVIOUSLY ON CHANGE:
"Yes. The answer is yes."

>>THIS EPISODE ON CHANGE

"Mane, Nene finna be my wife. Ion take clown ass niggas serious" Kentrell was on Instagram live.

Once again, leave it up to Kentrell to tell everyone what's up with everything. If that was one thing about him, he would always come out with going on in his life at some point.

Kentrell didn't like to leave any room for assumptions or mistakes when it came to facts about his life.

He believed in making sure everyone knew the real and could protest the real from the fake.

"Ion give a fuck bout what no one said, I'm telling y'all wassup. I'm telling y'all that Jania gonna be my wife. Fuck these hoes, if it ain't Jania I ain't tryna hear it." Kentrell said while briefly scanning through comments.

He never really read comments, he just addressed whatever was on his mind. Every now and then he would run across a comment and actually read it and respond.

Otherwise, he was just scanning and clearing the air. He didn't care much for opinions but he was going to make sure his opinion was heard.

Anyone with eyes could see that much.

Jania sat in the room while fixing her hair. "Damn frontal" Jania muttered. she was having trouble getting the lace to stay down, even after she had used the extreme wig hold.

Her and Kentrell had a "heavy" night after they got formally engaged.

While good sex was fun for both parties involved, it didn't exactly make her hair very happy.

*lmaoo, okay. That one was funny.*

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

Jania looked over down at her phone that was on vibrate and saw that it was ringing.

She couldn't recognize the caller ID so she had no choice but to answer the photo me call.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"You have an incoming call from an inmate at Los Angeles Correctional Facility. Do you accept the charges?" A machine sounding voice answered.

Jania wasn't sure who it was, and because she wasn't sure, she just went a head and accepted the charger "Yea, I accept"

There was shuffling on the other end and then the person started talking "Jania."

Jania shook her head as if she could be seen on the other end "Oh hell no! How you get my number Yaya."

" Please, just hear me out. I need somebody to be a character witness at my hear-"

Jania began to laugh, cutting Iyanna off "What makes you think imma help you out?"

Iyanna smiled on the other end "Because, I'm pregnant."

Jania nearly chocked on her spit. "You- Wha- I thought you couldn't have kids"

Iyanna frowned "I never said that."

"Yea, but normally Kentrell doesn't waste time with nutting in his victims"

Iyanna chuckled "He didn't, but I had a stress induced miscarriage the first time. But when he kicked me out, I was pregnant"

Jania shook her head "Kentrell can't never keep it in his pants"

Iyanna laughed "But we don't have much time on this phone, so I gotta know if your gonna come or not"

Jania thought for a second but then realized what she would say "Okay. I guess"

"Thanks"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unedited💛✨
still never sorry.
She not gonna testify till round chapter thirty so this ain't even a cliffhanger.
somebody is dying next chapter.

Jay is OUT!✨
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------