•🐍five🐍•

------------------------------------------
Five Days Later...
February 2020
------------------------------------------

|Los Angeles, California📍|

------------------------------------------
1:32 pm
----------------------------------------

"You really crazy, ain't you?" Ben asked Kentrell.

"She worth it mane" Kentrell continued packing his bag.

"All these hoes out here, all the hoes on yo line, and you really finna flight out to see a girl who done said she don't wanna have nun to do with you." Ben scratched his chin, he couldn't understand what had gotten into Kentrell.

Kentrell sighed and turned to look at Ben. "All these hoes don't mean nun to me, I'm for Nene."

Ben shook his head and walked out of the room. Ben still couldn't understand what it was about Jania that made Kentrell get so out of character.

Kentrell didn't care who understood and who didn't. He understood, he knew that Jania was the only one for him. All of this time had passed and Jania was still on his mind.

He couldn't get rid of her from his mind. That's why he knew what he had to do.

Meanwhile...

|Houston, Texas📍|
|1:57 pm.|

"Nene, stop playing with a me" Dejounte smiled at Jania and she bit her lip looking away.

Jania didn't know what she was doing, while on social media she acted as if her and Dejounte were perfect.

Truthfully, she had the same problem as Kentrell: Trying to move on and not really being successful.

Sure, she'd found a couple of boys to somewhat full the void but Kentrell was alot of things for her.

Contrary to popular opinion, Kentrell was Jania's FIRST and ONLY body.

She never went past first base with any of the other boys she had dealt with.

"I'm not playing, I'm about to go check on Kacey" She said and got up from the couch.

Jania walked to the back room and sighed in relief. She knew that Kacey was still asleep, he always walked out of the room when he woke up and no one was there. She just wanted a break from Dejounte.

He was ready to go all the way, even though he and Jania had only been together for a matter of weeks.

Boys always wanna move fast, y'all can be together for days and then they wanna hit.

Not now, Jay!

Jania however waited about five months before going all the way with Kentrell, and she somewhat regretted it immediately after.

Although, he didn't leave her after sex like most parents say will happen, sometimes she wished he had left her. He treated her like she was somewhat useless afterward.