•🐍twenty🐍•

<<PREVIOUSLY ON CHANGE:
"You've been honest. So yea, I believe you, your free to go"

>>THIS EPISODE ON CHANGE:

|Houston, Texas📍|

"We be smoking loud! We be smoking kush!" Joe ran in the house singing, with a blunt in his mouth

"Take yo wig off, lemme see yo real hair! Take you makeup off, lemme see you still thea!" Ben yelled coming behind Joe.

"Is yo girl booty flat, do she twerk with her back!" Kd yelled.

"Why y'all singing three different songs?" Jania scrunched her face up.

"I started signing first, ion know what they doing" Joe came back into the living room without the blunt.

"Whatever, y'all need to shut up" Kentrell told them.

" STOP! " Jania looked over and saw Kingston and Kacey playing, Kingston was yelling at Kacey.

"Stop yelling" Joe yelled at Kingston.

"No!" Kingston yelled back.

"You wanna whoopin? " Joe asked him.

"..."

"That's what I thought" Joe said to while grabbing Kingston up off of the floor.

"Awwe, making me miss my son" Ben sucked his teeth.

"I wanna have some damn kids" KD pouted.

"No, trust me. Wait" Jania told KD.

They were all there in Houston (as in KD, Ben, Joe, Boomer, and 3Three) celebrating the fact that Kentrell hadn't been pining jail for Mia's murder.

Although, they shouldn't have been celebrating so soon....

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Damn, who that beating on the do' like they 12 ?" Ben asked no one in particular.

"Ionno. Answer the do' sumbody" KD said in response.

Kentrell was closer to the door, so he answered it.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw who was at the door. "Kentrell Gaulden, you are under arrest for the murder of Mia Jackson. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights? You have the right to a fair trial..." Detective Conan trailed off.

"What the fuck...He didn't do anything!" Jania yelled as the two officers took him away.

"Mane #FREEYOUNGBOY " Ben yelled while love streaming everything that was going on.

"Yea, free my son out that pipe and he ain't did nun! Y'all said that mane was innocent!" Kd yelled while trailing behind them.

"Y'all said I was off the hook. Stoopid bitches!" Kentrell yelled while struggling.

Soon enough the car was pulling off and they all stood there looking astounded, not understanding what had just taken place.

"What we gonna do? They obviously don't wanna know what really happened" Ben sighed.

Jania looked around at all of them. "There's only one thing we can do."

"What?" Joe asked

"Find Mia's real killer"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not edited🌹💖
Here comes the dramaaaaa
Body #1? It's been dropped.
•Comment and/or Vote •
•Enjoy the book dimez💙•

UrbanDiamondz[💎]

Jay [✨]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------