•🐍ten PART 3:hostage🐍•

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same day as Previous Chapter: 3:10 pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Compton, California📍|

"So let me get this straight..." Kaylyn began pacing back and forth after Danielle explained what she had just over heard "This crazy hoe who think she Michael Myers, was just gonna kills us all?"

Danielle nodded her head and then rested her head on her hands.

"What are we gonna do?" Malu asked in her broken accent that irritated the life out of Danielle, and she still thought about leaving Malu there to die alone but she knew it would be wrong.

"We gotta get the hell out of here" Arabian spoke causing Jonai to face palm herself.

"No shit, Sherlock. The question is how" Jonai said to her.

Arabian rolled her eyes. She didn't know who that child thought she was talking to, she most definitely was not the one.

Nobody care if she the one or the two with her clown ass!

"We need to try and get along so that way we can all make it out" Danielle spoke causing Kay to nod her head in agreement.

At the moment, Kay and Danielle were the only ones really thinking. Jonai didn't have anything else smart on her mind besides what she had told Arabian. Malu was thinking about her next video post on instagram. Arabian was just thinking of her nails.

Kay and Danielle looked at each other and then looked at the girls. "Can't we just leave them?" Danielle asked Kay and she laughed and shook her head.

"That would be wrong, besides we need to get out without anyone noticing that we're leaving, when they realize that we left them, their gonna snitch" Kaylyn said causing Danielle to nod.

"We gotta get Jania and Rori out too" Kaylyn said and Danielle looked at her
"They tied up and Iyanna gonna be looking for them especially. It ain't gonna be easy getting them out"

Kaylyn looked at the girls who were sitting there and then looked at Danielle. They exchanged glances and then they got an idea.

"Listen up hoes!" Kaylyn yelled to them

They looked at her strangely "We got an idea" Danielle finished for her.

They looked at them "So this is the plan..." Kaylyn started.

|5:15 pm.|

"Kentrell,why do you have to be so difficult!? You KNOW you love me!" Iyanna yelled at Kentrell.

He squirmed in his chains, he was now confined to the floor in chains that required a key to unlock.

"Because you crazy, bitch! Ion want nun to do witchu!" Kentrell yelled at her while still struggling .

"Struggling is pointless. You won't be able to be free until you come to your senses. Now you can go ahead and admit your love for me, or I'll have to go to extreme measures." Iyanna smiled.