•🐍outro:still problems🐍•

Kentrell and Jania had been great together. Keyword is were. You see, Kentrell was doing better with Jania. He was really trying.

But, trying does not equate for making certain mistakes. What would you do if someone cheated on you?

Kentrell said that it was nothing, he was intoxicated. That he did nothing wrong. If that was true though, why didn't he tell Jania after he did it.

Do you remember the fears and problems mentioned in the intro? Kentrell was afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of Jania leaving.

Although, some would say that his fear wasn't irrational. After all, Jania still left.

Jania loved Kentrell, she loves Kentrell. But that fear of her being hurt all over again? She couldn't take it.

See when that girl showed up at their wedding, it reminded her of the past. It reminded her of when Kentrell used to cheat on her and then play the victim.

Now, some would say that if you truly love someone you can't cheat. and as we examined early on in the book, that is somewhat true. But you see, there's two sides to every story.

Kentrell did love Jania, He does love Jania.

He Just made a mistake, a serious mistake that he allowed to get out of hand. But he was still afraid of what would happen.

Now, Jania is afraid of being hurt, afraid of being embarrassed, and she still was still somewhat afraid of what she had with Kentrell. She didn't believe that it was true.

Some say that if something sounds too good together it probably is. That's how Jania felt about her love with Kentrell.

That's how Kentrell felt about his love with Jania. He just knew that it would be taken afraid of him as soon as he got attached.

But after evaluating their love, you know What I've learned? That love does somewhat exists.

It's difficult, and it may not be perfect, but it takes effort in both parts.

However it is hard to find love, and some people may not be lucky enough to find it. But to some extent it does exist . But there is no such thing as "perfect".

Back to Kentrell and Jania, what you should realize from all of this is that Kentrell and Jania still have the same problems.

-Fear of Rejection.
-Fear of love that can't be explained.
-Fear of being hurt.
-Fear of Eachother

And as much as they love each other, they are both still afraid of their love.

Jania is still afraid to make herself too vulnerable, now even though she opened up and accepted his marriage proposal, she's still afraid.

She still can't get over what's happened.

She doesn't want to be put in those past experiences again.

Kentrell still fears that Jania will leave, and after he's given her his heart, given her a WEDDING RING. Her leaving forever would kill him, literally.

Considering the fact that she was the only one who understood him, he couldn't stand it.

Kentrell was heartless, but he gave Jania his soul. That's all he had left.

Jania leaving confirmed his worst fears,Kentrell cheating confirmed her worst fears.

They were both afraid.

They are both afraid.

The sad thing is, they might forever stay afraid. Never fully getting over their fears, never fully learning how to let go and love.

Never fully learning how to change.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate each and every one of you readers, even the ghost readers!

The end of this book dimez💙 you want book II?...comment/vote

UrbanDiamondz💎|Jay💚