•🐍thirty🐍•

and...PLAY⏸
>>PREVIOUSLY ON CHANGE:
"I'm pregnant"

>>THIS EPISODE ON CHANGE:

"Kentrell?"

"Kentrell?"

"Kenny?"

"Baby?"

"KENTRELL!?" Jania snapped her fingers in front of Kentrell face.

He shook out of his trance and looked at her "Huh? Oh yea, I like that one" He pointed to a picture on the computer.

Jania shook her head "That's not even what I was taking about, I was saying that we could use your little cousin Lia for the flower girl"

He nodded "Yea, she gonna look cute in the dress"

Jania raised an eyebrow "What is you thinking about?"

He looked at her like he didn't know what she meant "Huh?"

Jania rolled her eyes "I said, what was you thinking about that held all your attention? I called you over three times"

He looked at her and tried to come up with something " Nothing, I was just thinking bout the wedding"

Jania chuckled "No, I was thinking about the wedding. You looked like you was thinking about how to hide a side bitch"

Kentrell swallows and look at Jania. She stopped smiling when she noticed his facial expression "You not, right?"

"I'm not, what?" Kentrell asked Jania. He knew what she meant though.

"You not tryna hide no bitch from me, are ya?" Jania questioned.

Kentrell shook his head and smiled "Nah, nah. You know I only love you"

Jania smiled and pecked him in his cheek "Good. Now it's 8;45 and I gotta do something. I'll be back around one, with some food, okay?*

Kentrell nodded "Ight, bae. Be safe"

She smiled "You too, and take good care of Kacey"

Kentrell chuckled "Why wouldn't I?"

Jania grabbed her keys off the stand by the door and walked out.

She wasn't exactly trying to hide her whereabouts from Kentrell, but she didn't know if it would blow over too well that she was going to testify at Iyanna s trial.

Normally she would've have testified, and Kentrell knew her like a book. He would ask why she was testifying and she felt like Iyanna should be the one to tell Kentrell that she was carrying his baby.

We always talk about Kentrell is changing but Jania is growing as a person as well.

She was becoming more mature and that's why she put her differences aside and decided to talk to Iyanna, that and her therapist told her that testifying would help to get rid of her anger.

Jania had almost thought about cancelling, but she talked to her therapist and that's when she gave her that bit of advice.

Being mature was hard, but in Jania's opinion, it was worth it if she wanted to have a successful marriage.

Jania pulled up to the court house and turned off her car "God, please don't let me make a fool of myself and let me do the right thing. Amen" she said and then got out of the car to the courthouse.

Jania was not completely over being kidnapped, and she was still having second thoughts.

But whatever Iyanna and Kentrell had going on didn't matter nor did what he had any other past exes matter. She was the one with the ring on her finger.