•🐍thirtyone🐍•

and...PLAY⏸

>>PREVIOUSLY ON CHANGE:
" You not thinking about a side bitch, are ya? "
"Nah, nah"

"On the charge of assault in the first degree, what say you?"
"We find the defendant guilty"
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
>>THIS EPISODE ON CHANGE:

°•°•°•°•°
three months later...
°•°•°•°•°

"I love you in this one" Jania's mom said admiring her in the wedding dress.

Jania looked in the mirror and smiled "I like it too, what about you Rori?"

Rori smiled "Girl, it's cute. But do you like that top part?"

Jania scrunched her face up "Yea, it's a lil too tight at the top"

Jania's mom raised an eyebrow "You aren't pregnant, are you?"

Jania turned to look at her mother and made the "😗" conceited face. She then looked back at the mirror "I better not be. Whew, nooo" Jania dragged and laughed.

"Yea, I wanna try on another one" Jania turns to the lady showing her dresses.

"Okay, then" She says and goes to try and find another dress for Jania.

They're all excited, especially considering that the wedding is in six weeks.

Jania is worried that she still hasn't chosen her wedding dress but it'll all be fine, she has the time.

°•°•°•°
meanwhile, in Baton Rouge...
°•°•°•°

"Hey, Grandma" Kentrell said while staring at her head stone.

"I ain't been here in a minute. I'm sorry"

He chuckles "People tell me that this all bones and all, I know that. But it helps to come and talk. Even if nobody could hear me"

Kentrell sat down on the ground and began to talk "You know I told you about Jania? The one who i- the one I had beat."

He sighed and then smiled "I love ha, Momo. We getting married in a month and two weeks. I wish you could see yo lil boy get married. You always told me to find a wife." He laughs.

"I gotta go see pawpaw, but he gonna be at the wedding. Jania having my last kid, that's just how I see it. She don't know this but I think I might have accidentally made another one" Kentrell looked up at the sky and then back down to her resting ground "Its okay, though. We gonna be married so it's the way god intended"

"I made a mistake, and I'm sorry fo that. I love Nene, I got a lil carried away though. I ain't never gonna do it again, so it's okay."

"I love you so much. I know ion act right all the time, but I do love you, and Imma try and make you proud every day they got breath in my body."

"I'm doing better, and I think it's cause of Nene. She help me to be better, and I think that you would love her too."

"Imma come see you again, and I think imma go see Pawpaw today. He miss you too, I wonder if he come see you?"

"Not like you can answer me, but I know that somebody hear me"

"Bye, Momo" Kentrell wiped himself off and got up "I love you"

°•°•°•°
back to dress shopping...
°•°•°•°

"Y'all wanna go to another boutique? Ion like this lady attitude" Jania said after the sales clerk walked out.

"Yea, she got a real attitude. It's bad" Rori nodded in agreement.

"Come on" Jania said and they walked out.

They had been everywhere, and finally they decided on David's Bridal.

"What about this?" Rori showed Jania a mermaid bottom gown.

Jania looked at it and said "It look like a prom dress, not a wedding dress"

Rori laughed "What's the difference?"

"One is supposed to be extra classy" Jill, Jania's mom, answered.

Rori laughed "That's what they think it is"

Jania looked around and saw one with stones a on the top. "I like this one' She pointed to it.

"How much it cost?" Jania asked the nearest sales person.

"That one is 845$"

"That's a lil expensive" Jania answered while shaking her head.

Rori looked at Jania like she was crazy "I think YB, the rich boy, can afford it."

Jania chuckled "I don't know, I like it. But I still haven't found the right one anyways"

"What you looking for?" Jill asked Jania.

"I have an idea of what I want it to look like but they don't have it anywhere" Jania shook her head.

"I got an idea..." Rori smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unedited 💛✨
I'm not showing the wedding dress till the wedding, fuck y'all thought this was?
Also, there is a MAJOR plot twist at the end that y'all gonna hate me for but idgaf.
-
Countdown: 9 chapters left...

Jay is OUT ✨
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------