•🐍six🐍•

------------------------------------------
Two Days Later
February 2020
------------------------------------------

|Detroit, Michigan📍|

|8:45 pm.|

"Time to show that pussy bitch I been that, and bitch I'm still is.
I pull up make a nigga get back, like what the deal is.
All you pussy niggas choosing sides, like y'all don't know real"  Kentrell rapped to the crowd. This was a lively show, although all of them were,

The crowd was popping and making noise. Kentrell enjoyed this, it made him forget about certain things and let loose.

He got paid to turn up and act a fool, there was no better career in his opinion.

"Thank y'all! Y'all been a good crowd tonight!" Kentrell yelled into the mic and the crowd went wild .

The host walked onto the stage and took the mic from Kentrell giving him props about the show.

He walked to the back and saw this girl who was walking back to the front

"Say, they got a girl posed to be performing tonight?" He asked Montana

He picked up the flier off the backstage table and nodded "Mhm, her name Molly Brazy this her hometown supposedly." He said

He went back to the edge of the stage and peeked out

"I wish a bitch would, roll me a big wood.
I like his big wood, I ride the dick good (I do)
I know she wish she could.
Sit onnat big wood
I wish a bitch would, I know she wish she could (no cap)" She rapped.

Kentrell looked her up and down, she was fine, but she seemed like all them other hoes.

Still, she was fine and she was doing her shit. She was gonna be a good distraction from everything happening with Jania.

Kentrell decided to talk to her after the show and get some pussy, it wouldn't hurt anything.

That's why Nene don't take you serious now scarface!

"You stay fucking talking! Imma find you one day!" Kentrell said while holding his temples.

Sureee.

Kentrell shook his head and sat there for about 30 minutes until the girls set was done.

She finally exited the stage and Kentrell stood up "Wassup, ma?" He asked her

She shook her head laughing "What you want?" She asked

"To take you to my hotel room" He looked her up and down

Molly looked at him for a somewhat long time then finally said "Fuck it, let's go fore I change my mind."

He laughed and followed her although he was thinking she is just like them hoes.

|9:28 pm|
|Hotel Room📍|

"Fuck" Molly moaned as Kentrell pounded her from the front.

She sound like Ne- Kentrell thought But then quickly got rid of it.

The whole point of the hook up was to get rid of Nene, so why couldn't he just forget.

"Um, YB?"  Molly said from under him

He looked down at her "Huh?"

"You stopped stroking and you not even hard no more" She said

Kentrell looked down and saw that she was right

"My bad" He said

Molly shrugged and Kentrell pulled out.

She put her hands on his dick and rubbed it back and forth.

Still Kentrell couldn't get hard anymore.

The fuck? He thought to himself.

Molly rolled her eyes, it was all a waste of time to her.

Especially considering she a boyfriend at home.

She got up, grabbing her things and putting them on.

"Imma take a shower and go" She said and walked into the bathroom.

Kentrell continued to rub his temples and tried to figure out had been the problem

Why he suddenly had difficulty getting aroused? He couldn't understand.

We're about to share a secret though, Kentrell was so focused and in love with Jania that the minute he thought about her he went on soft.

He wanted her and only her, even his body realized it and it didn't allow him to continue with Molly.

That doesn't mean that Kentrell knew that was the problem, he just thought it was Molly.

However, it could've been any other girl that night and he would have still had the same problem.

When he thought about Nene, his attraction would be gone.

But remember: As long As he wasn't really thinking about her, his body could still do what it wanted to do.

That's the important part. Keep that in mind.

So far throughout evaluating this part of their story in starting to get some idea of what love is.

It's crazy and hard to understand, no one can really understand it.

I guess I'll have my real answer when this book is over...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess it's a little short but I promised someone five chapters in one day and imma keep that promise.  *Fun fact: One of my homeboys told me that he was tryna mess with this girl who wasn't his girlfriend and he couldn't get hard. His daddy told him it was cause he must really love his girlfriend.  So thanks for the chapter idea Riley💀*

That lead us to question of this chapter:

You think it's possible to cheat on someone if you really love them?

My answer:
Ion believe in love, sorry🤷🏽‍♀️

Enjoy the book dimez💙...and comment/vote

UrbanDiamondz💎|Jay💚