•🐍two🐍•

----------------------------------------
January 2020
----------------------------------------
|Houston, Texas📍|

"Jania! This funny, you can't lie" Rori laughed.

Jania shook her head. Even though to some it might've been funny, and it was a little funny to Jania, the situation itself was sad.

"It's sad honestly"Jania shook her head while looking down at a sleeping Kacey.

"All I'm saying is she better keep that same energy when he start beating her" Rori continued laughing but when she looked over at Jania she stopped.

"I'm sore Nene. That was wrong"

Rori felt bad because Jania was her bestfriend after all, she shouldn't have joked like that about the situation, but it's hard to imagine your self being a part of a situation like that.

We always look at the TV, the shade room and laugh and joke about the things we see. We're onlookers, not apart of the story.

Rori forgot for a quick second that her bestfriend was apart of the story. She had endured the tragedy, and dealt with all the bullshit that Kentrell puts out.

"It's okay" Jania said finally "I just can't laugh that much cause I used to be part of the circus. Kentrell is real easy at manipulating people, that's why girls be doing all that crazy shit for him. I'm happy I finally got away." Jania said

Rori nodded in understanding, the average onlooker could see that Kentrell was good at manipulating people. Why else would some many girls flick to him and deal with him?

Ayyy, must be the MONEY!

It was not the money, nor was it the fame. Iyanna had her own money and her own fame.

barely...

That's besides the point, once the girls that Kentrell was with had their little clout, they could've left him.

They started getting their own promos and all just from being with him. They could make their own money.

Not as much as they would with Kentrell!

I'm done going back and forth with you!

Good, cause it would sounded like you was ready to fight!

We're just narrator's how are we gonna fight?!

What was I saying before ole girl jumped in the story?

Oh right...

Kentrell had his manipulation skills perfected. He knew how to play mind games.

He knew how to twist a situation and become the victim. Which is what he had done with NeNe.

That's what he had done with Yaya as well.

"Have you talked to him?" Rori asked her. Jania shook her head.

"I don't want to." She sighed

"But Kacey needs his daddy..." Rori trailed off

Now, I don't really agree with that statement. While a boy does need a male presence in his life if possible the male in his life should be a good example.

In Jania's mind, given Kentrell's track record he didn't need to be around Kacey with his shenanigans.

Jania knew first hand some of the thing that Kentrell did with his son's around and watching.