Three // Reunions.

"So how's married life?" I ask Aria who's face instantly lights up at my question.

"It's great." Aria looks over at Michael and smiles before turning back to me. "Really great." As soon as Ashton knew Calum was home he practically demanded that we go over to his and Emma's for a BBQ which worked for me because I wasn't exactly talking to Calum at the moment.

"So when do you leave for London?" Aria and Michael had yet to go on their honeymoon but they were due to go very soon last time I knew.

"The first of January actually." Aria tells me looking beyond excited.

"Oh my god that's so close! Doesn't it always rain there though?"

"Exactly." Michael chimes a smirk on his lips as takes the seat next to his wife.

"Oh right." I grin at the two of them. They were most definitely still in that honeymoon phase even though it technically hadn't started yet.

"Are you gonna be able to fly?" Calum asks Aria, following Michael's actions and taking the seat on the other side of Aria which was directly across from me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Aria frowns at Calum clearly confused. Calum looks at me and I just shake my head at him. What an idiot.

"No reason." Calum shrugs before smiling. There was most definitely some tension between Calum and I but I wasn't exactly sure if the others had picked up on it just yet.

I was honestly still upset at him for what he said, not to mention I was freaking out about that stupid positive pregnancy test that I had taken this morning. I just really didn't know what I was going to do but I knew that I did need some time to figure things out.

"I'm gonna go see if Emma needs any help." I announce standing from my chair. "I'll be back." I say before leaving those three on the deck to go inside.

"Hey everything okay?" Ashton asks as I walk in to the kitchen.

"Uh where's Emma?" Emma was the exact person that I needed to talk to, she had been where I was and I needed some sort of guidance from her.

"She's just settling Alyx, she's a tad bit grumpy after her naps these days." Ashton chuckles then frowns at me. "Genie are you okay? You look a little...off."

"Not really." I shake my head. Ashton looks extremely concerned and I can't help but think that it's very fitting for the situation considering I was concerned too.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I mean I know I'm not Emma but I am her better half." Ashton jokes trying to lighten the mood which I absolutely love him for.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt. It really wasn't my intention to tell anyone but Emma just yet but Ashton eyes were just so warm and comforting that I couldn't help myself.

"What-" Ashton' s eyes widen with pure joy and excitement. "Genie! That's amazing." Ashton walks over to me before wrapping me in a quick hug.

"I'm not too sure about that." I mumble.

"What do you mean?"

"Calum doesn't want a baby...and we are no where near ready for one." I tell him my voice sounding panicked which is exactly how I felt about the whole thing.

"Alright Genie listen to me." Ashton says sternly placing his hands on either side of my shoulders. "Calum most definitely wants babies and he wants them with you....he just might not want one right now but that's okay you know? And genie no one is ever ready to have kids, I mean just look at Emma and I?"