Sixty four // Chocolate Chip.

Waking up late on a Sunday morning has to be one of life's simple treasures. There was really nothing like it, the chance to ease in to the end of one week and the almost beginning of another.

This week had seem to of flown by. Work had been super busy for both Calum and I and now that I had seemed to of gotten over the worse of the morning sickness, I was feeling better than ever and getting even closer to that 12 week mark.

A content sigh falls from my lips as I stretch out in bed, neither of my boys with me at the moment. I'm assuming walker got up to snack before and Calum had left me about fifteen minutes ago to grab a shower and start the day, even though I had begged him not to.

I sit up in bed, leaning my back against the headboard, brushing my hands through my hair which felt like a total mess. Bed head could be seriously wonderful. I grab my phone from my bedside table and start going through the daily phone ritual of messages, emails and of course social media.

"Are you actually planning on getting out of bed anytime soon?" Calum asks, appearing in the door way of our ensuite, A towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still dripping wet. Now that was always a good sight in the morning.

"I think so," I pretend to think and Calum playfully rolls his eyes at me as he approaches his dresser, obviously in search for something to wear. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know but I did just get the biggest craving for Chocolate chip cookies," I announce and almost instantly get out of bed.

"I think we have some downstairs," Calum says, pulling on a pair of dark blue briefs. His perky butt no longer on display.

"No," I shake my head, walking towards him. "Homemade cookies, we need to make some." I don't know what it was about making homemade chocolate chip cookies but nothing came close, especially when you eat them and they are still just that little bit warm.

"Like right now?" Calum looks amused as I nod my head. "I don't know if I can let you get away with having cookies for breakfast,"

"You've let me get away with just having you for breakfast so that doesn't seem fair," I pout knowing that he couldn't resist it.

"Fine, but you need to have at least one piece of fruit before any cookies are consumed and that includes the mix," Calum sternly tells me as I grin at him.

"Whatever you say daddy," I whisper before grabbing a towel. "Meet you downstairs soon!"

Once I had showered, brushed my teeth and gotten dressed for the day, about 30 minutes had passed.

I find Calum waiting in the kitchen, an empty bowl in front of him, telling me that he had already eaten his breakfast. Probably a big bowl of disgusting museli. Between the two of us, Calum was definitely the health nut.

"I was half expecting to find you in just an apron and nothing else," I tease as Calum stands from his chair, taking his bowl an spoon over to the sink in the process.

"You wish," I do, actually.

"So," I say grabbing a banana from our fruit bowl. "As promised, I'm having my piece of fruit before any cookie business begins."

"Good, you should be glad I'm not making you eat more."

"I promise to eat responsibly for the rest of the day," Calum looks pleased with my response. He grabs his empty cereal bowl, rinses it in the sink before putting it in the dishwasher. I busy myself with eating the banana I had grabbed before, the sweet potassium filled fruit going down nicely. Maybe Calum had a point when it came to have something else to eat first or maybe I was just hungrier than I thought.