Sixty Three // Olive Branches.

A couple of days had passed since our get together at Michael and Aria's and things had been awkward to say the least.

This was the first time in a long time that there was any issues within our group of girls. Claudia had been completely dodging all of our calls, it was almost as if she had disappeared from the face of the earth.

I don't think any of us intended for her to get so offended. We had concerns for her and what was happening with Elijah. None of us wanted to see her get hurt again but I guess in being so protective, we hurt her anyway.

"Hey babe, have you seen my black tie?" Calum calls from the bathroom.

"Which one?" I wonder as he appears in the bedroom, A look confusion clear on his face. An appreciative smile instantly takes over my face as I take in his appearance. "You should definitely have board meetings more often,"

Instead of his usual casual attire, Calum was currently wearing a dark grey suit and although it didn't happen often, I more than liked it when he did.  My man could definitely work a suit.

"I would rather not." Calum shakes his head as he walks over to his set of drawers, opening up the top one before he begins to rummage through it. Calum only ever really dressed up for special occasions or in this situation, a very serious board meeting that he had today for the company.

"Again, which black tie?" I move from my position on the bed and walk over to him.

"The one with that pattern," Calum mutters." I roll my eyes at his ever so helpful response before I reach in to the same drawer he was currently going through and pull out one black tie, with a very asymmetrical pattern on it.

"You mean this one right?"

"Right," Calum beams at me.

"I'm glad I can decode your tie talk, otherwise we would of gotten nowhere," I point out, taking the tie from his hands before helping him put it on.

"So still nothing from Claudia?" He asks and I shake my head in response. "Just give her some time G, she's probably just licking her wounds."

"You think?"

"I think she feels kind of attacked by those closest to her, she probably just needs a few days to see it from another perspective," Calum says and what he says strangely makes a lot of sense.

"I just really hope she's not settling. Elijah is a nice guy and all but I can't help but think there's a few big things that they don't really agree on,"

"Not to sound like a dick G but it's not really anybody else's business. If Claudia is happy which she seems to be then maybe everyone should just let her be." Calum says and it does make me think, maybe he's right.

"Yeah I see your point." I let out a sigh, "I still need to talk it out with her at some point though. It's never fun to be on the outs with any of your friends,"

"Yeah," Calum scoffs, An odd look on his face.

"Am I missing something?" I question him and he instantly shakes his head but it makes me feel like I'm most definitely missing something.

"I should probably get going, I don't want to be late," He says before placing a swift kiss to my lips. "I'll call you when I'm done though and maybe, just maybe I'll let you take me to lunch," he quips, A smirk finding it's way on to his lips.

"Oh really?" I muse and he nods happily.

"Only if you're lucky," Calum cheekily winks at me as he grabs his phone, his eyes look over the screen momentarily before he slids it in to his pocket. "Alright, I'll call you. Love you baby," he says sweetly and my heart instantly feels like bursting.