Sixty Two // Baby Blues.

-Two Weeks Later-

"Hey Michael, what's going on?" It wasn't exactly unusual for Michael or the others to drop in surprisingly but it had been a very long time since Michael had made any unscheduled visits. "And what are you eating? It smells like feet," I scrunch my nose up at the foil package in Michael's hand, the aroma hitting me hard and not in the good way. My morning sickness had settled down considerable over the last couple weeks and I was so beyond grateful for that, I did still have those moments of sickness though, I just hoped that whatever I had just gotten a whiff would not make me puke my guts out in front of Michael.  

"It's a burrito and it smells and tastes delicious," Michael says in a matter of fact tone. "Anywy, Do you and Calum have any plans for tomorrow afternoon?" Michael asks and I shake my head at him in response. "Awesome, I want you guys to come over okay?"

"Uh sure, any particular reason?" I  can't help but ask and watch as Michael's face changes almost instantly. "Mikey what's going on?" I press, the knot in the pit of my stomach telling me that there was something wrong.

"I don't really know how to explain it Genie, all I know is that Aria is struggling," Michael admits.

"Is she okay?" I ask, concern lacing my tone. I had spoken to her over the phone a few days ago and she seemed completely normal.

"I mean she is okay but she just doesn't want to leave the house and I'm starting to worry," Michael let's out a sigh. "I know Aria can be kind of quiet but in all the time I've known her, she's never been one to isolate herself."

"Do you think it's to do with Birdie? Maybe she's just worried about her catching something?"

"I guess Birdie probably has something to do with it but we've taken her out and Aria has been normal, it's just over the last week or so where she's been acting differently. I know I am most likely overreacting but I can't help but be concerned you know?"

"So do you want me to talk to her when we come over?" I wonder and Michael shrugs.

"I don't know, just talk to her and see what you think and if the opportunity presents itself than sure, you can talk but what I really want tomorrow to be about is just a nice, relaxing evening with our closest friends. Since Aria doesn't want to go out, I figured it could help if I bring people to her you know?"

"That's really sweet Michael," I say with a smile, proud of the husband that Michael was.

"I thought so," Michael replies before he narrows his eyes at me, making me feel self-conscious. Did I have something on my face?

"What?" A smirk finds it's way on to his lips before he shakes his head at me.

"Nothing," Michael unwraps his burrito and takes a bite, his eyes remaining on me as he does so. As much as I loved him, he could be a little strange at times.

"How far along are you?" Michael all of a sudden asks and I'm completely stumped.

"What?"

"It's pretty obvious that your sense of smell is heightened, Aria mentioned that you were really sick like a week ago and well..." Michael pauses, his eyes dropping to my chest. "You're way past puberty so that's not the reason your boobs are bigger,"

"First of all, how would you know if my boobs were bigger or not?" This was most definitely not a conversation that I ever thought I would be having with Michael. I was surprised Michael had even noticed because it had only been over the last couple of days that my chest had all of a sudden begin to change, And I wasn't even the one to notice but Calum sure as hell had and he was too happy about it.