Ten // Heart to Heart.

Genie's P.O.V

"Hang on Walker." I yell. For the last couple of minutes I had been emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.

Morning sickness most definitely sucked.

Walker didn't exactly like being left alone and because he had been he had been barking as best as he could at the door and it was starting to give me a headache.

I stay sitting on the floor for a couple more minutes just to make sure that I was completely finished before standing up slowly and walking over to the basin.

I splash some water over my face then brush my teeth quickly. Thankfully Walker had stopped barking, I just hoped he wasn't chewing on something that he wasn't suppose to.

I open the bathroom door and almost jump out of my skin at the sight of Calum sitting on the bed. He had been gone about an hour and although I was really upset I had to put on my best front in front my family because I didn't want them to have any idea of what was going on.

"Can we talk?" Calum asks and I nod crossing my arms over my chest as I lean against the bathroom door. "I'm really sorry about how I've been over the last couple of days...to tell you the truth I just didn't know how to handle the situation."

"I guess that makes two of us."

"I know that you've asked me how I've felt about everything and I haven't given you answer so you just made your own but the answer that you've come up with really couldn't be further from the truth." I watch with a small frown as Calum stands from the bed and walks over to me, he pulls my arms down so that he can tangle his hands with mine.

"I love you Genie and I know sometimes I don't always show you that but I do and I honestly couldn't think of anything better then you having our baby." Calum says and I have to smile. His words were exactly what I always wanted to hear and to finally hear them just made my heart smile.

"Really?"

"Really." Calum nods before smiling at me. "I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not scared because I am but I'm gonna love this baby just as much as I love it's mum."

"God I love you." I squeeze Calum's hands tightly. "Cal just so you know i'm not scared, I'm terrified."

"That's okay because I know we can do this." Calum says looking confident which makes me feel completely at ease.

"Thank you." I untangle my hands from his so I can wrap my arms around his waist, like I've always said the safest place in the world to me was being in his arms.

"For what?" Calum asks wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"For finally talking to me."

"I had to." Calum replies letting out a small sigh. "Did I say I was sorry?"

"Yes." I lightly laugh. I realized we still had some things to talk about but for now everything was good, most of my worried had been squashed and just hoped they stayed that way.

°●

"So can I ask you something?" Calum and I were currently in the car making our way to his parents house. The plan for today was to spend half with my family and the other half with his.

"Uh huh." Calum hums.

"With the baby...what are you most scared about?" I chew on the inside of my cheek as I wait for his answer. I was nervous for what it might be even though I didn't really need to be, I just couldn't help it.