Sixteen // Grudges.

"Hey. It's me again, call me back. Please.... I love you." I let out a sigh as I hang up leaving yet another voicemail for Calum.

It was almost lunch time and I hadn't heard anything from him. I had been texting and calling him like a crazy person but that was only because I hated when we fought and I hated it even more when we weren't together

"What should we do for lunch Walker?" I look down at Walker who was wagging his tail happily because he knew full well that whatever I was eating, he would be eating that too. Walker just loved sharing food with both Calum and I even though he was incredibly well fed it seemed like he was never full.

My stomach instantly churns as I open the fridge. The smell of leftover potato salad hits me like a train and before I know it I'm vomiting in the kitchen sink.

Pregnancy was so much fun.

"Maybe we'll skip lunch." I mumble then head down to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Again.

Seeing as I had nothing better to do and Calum was obviously ignoring me I decided to continue to unpack the house. There's was still so much that had to be done and I didn't exactly imagine that I would have to do it on my own but I guess life was just full of surprises.

Three hours later and I had practically unpacked the entire living room, there was only one box left and I couldn't be more relieved.

Opening the box a smile fills my face almost immediately as I see what's inside it, A photo frame with our group picture that Ashton had made us take when we went to the batch for his and Luke's birthday.

I carefully take it out of the box and take a closer look. It was crazy how much younger we all looked and how happy we all looked, we were all so naive in a way because we had no idea how messed up things could become let alone that we would be the ones who would mess everything up.

It was funny when I thought about now because back then I thought things were complicated, I never imagined that anything could be more complicated then it was back then but I was wrong.

I place the photo frame on top of our bookshelf deciding that there was no point on dwelling on how things use to be anymore.

As I bend down to look through and unpack the rest of contents of the last box I'm struck by a overwhelming sharp pain in my lower stomach, it was weird because I had never ever felt a pain like this and that kinda scared me.

Maybe I had just overdone the unpacking? Yeah that would be it.

I just needed to take a break.

~•~

"So let me get this straight...Calum is angry at you because you didn't tell Luke about Claudia's pregnancy or miscarriage?" Ashton asks looking confused.

"Pretty much sums it up." I nod. It was such a nice surprise when I opened the door to find Ashton, Emma and Alyx had come to visit, I really didn't feel like being alone.

"I don't get it though?! It wasn't up to you to tell Luke." Emma says and I have to smile.

"That's exactly what I said."

"I feel bad." Ashton admits. Bad about what?

"Why?" Emma asks before passing Alyx to Ashton since she was holding her arms out to him, she was without a doubt a daddy's girl.

"I just wish I knew about the whole thing because then I could of been there for Claudia you know? She's struggled with so many things on her own her entire life, and I know she had you G but I still feel bad." Ashton explains and my heart warms. Ashton really was such a good friend.