Forty One // Youth.

A/N: Just be warned that this chapter will include smut just like most of you wanted. If it's not your type of thing then just skip! As for everyone else you wanted smut and you're definitely getting it! ;)

As much as I didn't want to admit it, sometimes I thought of myself as a little cliché. When I was a young girl I always thought about how my life would turn out, I always thought about what kind of job I would have? what type of people would I surround myself with? would I ever grow out of my awkward phase? what type of house would I live in? The questions were endless as you could imagine, the funny thing though when I thought back on it now was that although I did think about what my husband would be like and our kids, I never actually thought that those things would be something that I wouldn't have. I always envisioned becoming a wife and having kids at some point and I think that considering how much our world had changed that wanting those things, in a sense kind of made me feel just a little cliché.

I don't necessarily think it was a bad thing though. It was just simply what I wanted and I don't think that I needed to justify that, not that anybody was expecting me too. Some woman want to become scientists, some want to become models, some want to have kids and some don't. The best thing about that is that it is completely up to us. We can be who we want and we can what we want and I think that is the most wonderful thing.

Planning my dream day to my dream man should of been the most easiest thing, considering I had always envisioned it and all but for some damn reason it was proving to be anything but not.

"Cal what about this one?" I ask holding up another brochure. We had decided after all to have a super quick wedding so that meant we needed to find a venue and fast so for the last twenty minutes I had shown Calum an array of different venues and locations but he had some how manged to find something wrong with every single one

"It's too posh looking." Calum says shaking his head and pulling a face.

"Well what about this one then?" I pull up a website for venue that my mother had sent me a week ago and show him the screen of the laptop. He moves over to where I am sitting on the couch and starts going through the pictures, a few seconds later a small scowl appears on his face.

"It's too greeny." Calum complains and I can't help but let out a groan. Why was he being so difficult about this? I honestly didn't care where we got married as long as it provided everything we needed for both us and our guests because at the end of the day I just wanted to finally be married to him.

"Well how about you find somewhere you like and then let me know?" I snap at him and slam my laptop shut before snatching it from him.

"Don't be grumpy Genie." Calum chuckles. "I just want our wedding to be perfect okay? I've kind of imagined marry you for what seems like forever and I want to do it right." I loved the fact that he could so freely admit that and I did love that he wanted our day to be perfect but we just did not have the luxury of being picky if we still wanted to get married next month.

"Well that's very cute and all babe but you are also the one who wanted to get married quick fast so that doesn't really give us the time to plan the perfect wedding." I tell him and he gives me a small smile. "And you also are not the one dealing with both of our mothers who are kind of acting like complete mad women at the moment."

"Okay I get it." Calum chuckles in amusement. "I just don't like any of those venues."

"Well do you know of any venues that you might like?" I question him. He must of had some idea of where he wanted us to get married.

"Can I get back to you on that?" Calum asks and I let out a sigh. I was actually beginning to doubt whether this wedding was going to happen. We still had so much that we needed to get done and of course there was still so much that we needed to decide on, and at this rate we weren't going to get any closer to getting this wedding planned.